Reviews for A Story With A Disappointing Ending
rika195 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
How can this be disappointing? Kouji is Kouji, and this story does not deviate from his sepcific, awesome character. The whole part about the book he was reading was so funny to me I laughed, because it is SO a book that Kouji would like, whereas I would find the book depressing! heehee! I love it! Your stories are ALWAYS good! And there need to be simple stories that are just about the characters being themselves and all. Nice job!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Cute, if not such a "disappointing ending" (especially since I'm more of a Takumi man, but that's irrelevant:P). Oh, and is Kouji's book a real one you've read or heard of?
Aestivate chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Oh... I was hoping for a kouzumi.

But that just proves how honest Kouji is, I guess.
Jill chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*Anime falls* That's It? He wanted to give back a book? Great story though.
Sango chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I can sewe why it was a diappointed ending.

But still the story was good at first I thought he was going to say that he love her but instead he wanted to return her book she had loan him. I was like that's wierd.

But still the story was still good.
Ayuki chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Wow! This is a great story with good detailing! Everything seems to be in order and gramatically correct! ;; I hope you write more Kozumi fics.

- Minamoto Chanel
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
So, by disappointing, do you mean an ending that's funny and makes you smile? Sounds like a good definition of disappointing to me. Good job on this story, and keep up the good work!
aj chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Ha ha! You had me there! Great. I liked it. Well written.
Dark Warrior of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
O_O thats IT? MORE! MORE! I LIKE I LIKE! pleeze continue...*sniffs* i smell a SEQUEL! *coughhintcough*
Apple from Mars chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*giggle* Really? Odd, because I wasn't disappointed. *smile* I loved it, of course you wrote it so that basicly means I know I'll love it. Again, awesome work!

-Apple from Mars
Takako chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Hey is there a sequel? Another chapter or sth? Please! *looks at story title* oh... hehe, but please/? another chap?
Sakura chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
WOW! i LUV IT
The Price is Right Fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Sometimes, a nice, little story with no real point is a good thing. I didn't think the ending was disappointing at all; it isn't like you put the story under "Romance" or anything.
Murgatroyd chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
This story's title is clearly inaccurate.

...

Then again, if it wasn't for the title, the ending just might have been slightly disappointing. Just goes to show how important a title can be to the effect of a story. Good work. As usual with your stories, I enjoyed it.
Betsy chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
::giggle:: Yes, knowing your work I did see the ending coming... but that didn't make it any less funny.