Reviews for Like I love you
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Ah! Helen/Barry is love. :D

This was a wonderful little read and I really liked that you didn't make Helen a complete idiot - I think people really like to exaggerate that too much.
GHOSTFACE chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well done, Im Glad to see fic based on the BOOK! of once
ParadiseLost23 chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
good story. it was a bit confusing at first because i didnt read the book, only watched the film, but i hated the fact that helen and barry died in the film and that they never got back together! great job
Forg0ttenemories chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
This is perfect! I haven't read the book, so I had to picture it all with the movie characters, and believe me you did an awesome job, you're really good! I think I'm reading some of your fics you really are good! I loved your story and couldn't stop reading it!
Lady Maramalade chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
When i said CHP8 was my fav, Chp9 took the lead. i just like the way you had Barry open his feeling to Helen bout the accident and his love for her.
Lady Maramalade chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
Let me just rell u. the reason i didn't review was becausethe other chapters was so good. By far this is my fav chapter.
Lady Maramalade chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Well you've got a jealous Barry on your hands Jen. Keep making him jealous.
Lady Maramalade chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
I like the angst u put between Barry and Helen. I'm so glad that you decided to write about them.
Lady Maramalade chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I so luv the first chapter. Way to girl.
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I'm totally intregued! Can't wait to keep reading!
C.C chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hi well i read up to he saw her violet eyes and

i got to attached to the story it was good from

start to end and i think it should be a little

longer and more details and you could probly put

it in a cover and publish that baby(go to live

and to drainedmybrain) well you good

send me an email soon to tell me if you updated

it and i wanna read the story. ill probably be

rading it over and over again. well i liked the

story. All my enemys burn in hell! oh sorry i

got carried away again well laters EMAIL ME
Amber Lee1 chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
I totally loved this story. It was by far the best I've read so far. AWESOME! :)
NA chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
please please please write more.. please
Missy chapter 9 . 4/26/2003
dude thats an AWESOME amazing story. I love it. Your an awesome writer and i hope you write other stories. I would definately read them
Jess chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
Wow that was a good story and Im happy you finish it because if you didn't I would be mad that another Barry and Helen story not finish.