Reviews for Imperator: Vas Bellicosum
LoudOpinions chapter 18 . 11/28
Leila is just problems all around.
Based off the way Gabe is described, i would say he didn't really beat him, but he definitely hit him when angry.
Isaacl112 chapter 25 . 11/18
Amazing story!
bauers374 chapter 8 . 11/11
Percy is definitely reminding me of Hannibal
Loved the “Check” that made him stop. Reminded me of a clone commander from the Republic Commandos books
Cy4nide chapter 25 . 8/17
seyanka betal(review a bit below me), bro, did you even pay attention to this story or any of the original books? If ambrosia restores you to peak including removing scars, someone should really tell Luke, and ambrosia is never even mentioned in this story. I’m pretty sure all that’s directly mentioned being used to heal him is water, with unicorn horn shavings in the next story
thebestofall chapter 10 . 8/4
No offence, but you said this Percy is equivalent to the Percy at the end of Last Olympian. But it seems to me he's actually much weaker than the Percy in the very first book.

Nine cyclops UNDERWATER should be an absolute cakewalk even for Percy at the end of Lightning Thief. However he controls some water while underwater and gets knocked out for 3 whole weeks?
cupid.otp.percabeth chapter 13 . 7/27
Yea man, the lapis niger. The blue nigga. Eyyyyy
I know this isn’t the Fate-verse but it would be awesome if Crocea Mors got aimbot like the fate version

Maybe even a sword beam
Sayanka Betal chapter 24 . 6/10
All the buildup for a emperor and we get a loyal soldier rather than am ambitious proud politician. Expectations were not met. Hype was built for nothing it seems so far. Also him getting scars in every battle doesn't make sense. God's do not get scarred and neither do demigods their blood makes sure of that. Ambrosia restores you to peak.
Sayanka Betal chapter 22 . 6/10
Monogamy is pretty dumb in roman and Greek culture. They were very sexually active. Only a guy with little value attached to him will compromise for one partner. Not to mention mens first instict is variety and a man fights everyday with his own heart not to give in to the temptation to cheat.
veorve chapter 24 . 6/5
First time I noticed the avengers reference
Kiityguy chapter 5 . 6/2
That Zoë segment was very nice! Though I like Zoë quite a lot, so any well written content for her makes me fairly happy uwu
Leitora 1107 chapter 25 . 6/1
re-reading this masterpiece because I love it. I always admire the way you wrote this story.
Cross69 chapter 17 . 5/29
okay, now that I know that's the spear, every time I remember Percy vs sea monster thing, I'll keep seeing fgo hektor np'ing that monster