Reviews for Vas Bellicosum
JustARandomFandomer chapter 24 . 12/27/2019
“what an ugly scar, i absolutely adore it” we stan lupa honestly
JustARandomFandomer chapter 4 . 12/27/2019
“thanks it’s the trauma” is still my favorite quote from this series
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2019
hmmmmm i wonder what moveo is...
The Jamerican chapter 25 . 12/22/2019
Great story!
aretafran4 chapter 26 . 11/27/2019
a lil bit to late, but wonderful story, my only problem was that you address the victory as a pyrrhic, i disagree, for a battle of that importance and magnitude was a pretty good outcome, but opinions are opinions, i love this book btw
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
(Camp Fish-Blood *snickers*. Love it!)
Blue chapter 25 . 11/8/2019
Good story!

Probably my favorite Roman!Percy story that I've come across. I like the Jason and Reyna's characters, and Lupa is fun as well. It's great how Percy is the strongest demigod (as he is in canon), but he others also have their chances to shine. I hope you keep writing this series.
Perzoelover-23 chapter 3 . 8/19/2019
I was rereading Vas Bellicosum and noticed that you put in that Michaela was wearing a bracelet with the symbol of Aphrodite instead of Venus
Perzoelover-23 chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
Didn’t Poseidon support the Trojans and Athena support the Greeks because Trojan horse was her plan had been Poseidon’s she would have warned the Trojans about it because the Greeks believed the war to have started because of the rivalry between Athens and Poseidon
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2019
I was actually hoping this Octavian would come out. I want to see him as a semi likable character for once, and this interaction alone has pushed me in that direction. I hope it continues.
AACM25 chapter 20 . 7/25/2019
That battle with Krios was perhaps too easy
AACM25 chapter 13 . 7/25/2019
Reading through the story a second time, still think he should be able to heal just fine after a couple of weeks at most in water. He recovered from the ordeal in the volcano after two weeks, he healed from the cut from Kronos's Scythe in less than a day, in camp half blood they apparently routinely stick limbs back and they are fine after a day or two, and that is for a normal run of the mill demigod, not a son of a Big Three God.
RandomFanAuthor chapter 3 . 7/16/2019
Percy beating Octavian to all hell? Yes please. I'm also impressed at your knowledge of Roman weapons (and Greek too, based on This Means War).
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2019
I really like this series and want to see it continue.
Thunder Demon of Noir chapter 21 . 6/30/2019
Why in the fuck isn’t Percy in command?!