Reviews for Imperator: Vas Bellicosum
IS
GOLD.
IMPERIAL GOLD.
Vinny Smithson chapter 13 . 5/4
I really hope you eventually do the one shot of the Jupiter Neptune conversation.
SneakyRacoon10 chapter 3 . 5/1
The way you right is very poetic and amazing along with the humor your stories are great
hi chapter 25 . 4/22
i cant stress enough how good this is. the way your original events and kind of riordan's flowed smoothly with each other. the characters and their personalities top notch. the anticipation after every chapter. the sense of real satisfaction that comes after reading every chapter. its one of the best ive read. love it.
theeternal09 chapter 20 . 4/17
A masterpeice of a mono a mono. I can learn a lot from this. As a side note, this story has inspired more intrest in Roman History than my latin class has, so thanks.
67mpala chapter 26 . 4/13
Screammmmmmmmmm
codypeterson813 chapter 26 . 4/8
This story is really great, and I do plan on reading the sequel. Thanks for a good story, and keep up the good writing, no matter what story you’re working on.
Xaverian chapter 2 . 4/1
another point is anyone citing age. historically hero's in mythology, especially Greek and Roman but even Gaelic hero's have always aged faster and more mature
AveRomani chapter 4 . 3/28
"Thanks, it's the trauma" has to be the best line I've ever read in a fanfic. Thank you for gracing my eyes with it lol.
multifandomgeek13 chapter 25 . 3/25
Oh my gosh... This is so amazing! I love this story so much!
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 26 . 2/28
Absolutely loved this fic, I'm excited to go and read the sequel now!
Batsbicycle chapter 11 . 2/13
I imagined it being closer to 50 metres. But I could understand making it smaller.
IvyAntionette chapter 20 . 2/7
I'm actually really sorry that I haven't taken the time to review before.
I'd just like to say that you are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Even though you do have to make slight modifications to the characters, they still feel like the same characters. And while normally I'd hate that you used Preyna and not Percabeth, I understand it and it's not the worst thing in the world. AND REYNA STILL FEELS LIKE REYNA! So yeah. You do a really good job making me wanting to keep reading :D
Also you have really good writing in general, which is something that can sometimes be hard to find on FF.
Love,
Ivy
P.S. I think you meant 'Othrys', not 'Orthys'.
Nobody chapter 1 . 1/10
Whoaaa! Now. That. Is. A. Good. Story.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 26 . 1/2
Such a cool story! I really liked that you were able to mature Octavion a little bit and how you showed that even with Percy there Jason still had his moments. I also love that he and Jason get along. On to read the next one!