Reviews for Imperator: Vas Bellicosum
me chapter 7 . 5/4
how is reyna even there? didn't she go to camp jupiter because percy destroyed cerces island at 13? and in this, percy isnt even 13 yet.
Elbozo chapter 15 . 4/13
yea, way to ruin the fvcking mood. i cant talk tho. my first kiss was underneath a fvcking bridge while it was raining and i tripped and pulled both of us into the rain.
Elbozo chapter 1 . 4/13
WELL, THIS IS FVCKING FIRE
landon55 chapter 10 . 3/29
here
BilalB1234567891011 chapter 27 . 3/26
UPDATE
Eeyoreislikeme chapter 20 . 1/22
i dont understand why jason isnt stronger than percy in terms of lightning strikes as jason is the son of jupiter and percy is only the son of someone with the title (not domain) of stormbringer. this is the only thing that irritates me of this story thus far, which meant that you did a wonderful job in every other aspect.
Eeyoreislikeme chapter 19 . 1/22
i feel like terminus wouldnt care and would still be whiny about no weapons past the promerian line
Eeyoreislikeme chapter 18 . 1/22
“the other twenty” reminds me of “HAMILTON WROTE THE OTHER (i forgo how many
iNeptune chapter 1 . 1/16
Well time to reread this awsome series
BoyInStripedPajamas chapter 2 . 1/1
"Ask jason"
"You're a smart girl"
hahahahaha
iNeptune chapter 27 . 4/30/2023
When I first read the son of Neptune and the children of the gods like 2 days ago I enjoyed it quite a bit but I had no idea just how much better and awesome this rewrite was going to be, I am thoroughly excited to keep reading this story, well done!
Darkw01fie chapter 3 . 3/27/2023
As I'm rereading this story, I notice Percy points out that Octavian's eyesight could be effected from the beatdown, so it could be a cool callback if in the new story Octavian gets given glasses because as he's aged this problem has come back to bite him.
MDICKIE chapter 1 . 3/14/2023
Nice one NEXT PLZ
Mr. Mixed Bag chapter 1 . 2/22/2023
First chapter is... decent. I like the choice of using Jason to establish Percy's abilities, setting the two both side-by-side and apart from the rest of the pack. It bothers me to see commas after dialogue tags when the dialogue that follows is a complete sentence. Should be a period. ("Percy's there!" Leyla chirped. "He went under..." and not "Percy's there!" Leyla chirped, "he went under..."). That's just niggling grammar though. I think the biggest problem is with character voices. Sometimes they sound too formal for the speaker, like 11-year-old Jason suddenly going "I've no doubt he'd be able to kill many before they realized what a threat he was." Like, I'd expect that wording from a forty-year-old general with a receding hairline and a fondness for drink, or maybe a character out of a fantasy world with more formal, D&D style speech. It's incongruous with Jason's other dialogue. There are also moments of the opposite: characters speaking too casually for the situation/their position, specifically some of the moments with the Praetors.
Lackollie chapter 25 . 2/3/2023
I really like that for once Octavian is not someone who'll be killed due to what he said. Looking forward to his character development if there's any!