Reviews for Imperator: Vas Bellicosum
maximaxps chapter 19 . 2/19/2019
I'm reading this again cause it's good and I just noticed that he addressed Leila as friend... oof
Erebus31 chapter 26 . 2/17/2019
Story was awesome, the very first FanFiction I’ve read that actually made me want to leave a review, couldn’t stop reading.
bambino01 chapter 4 . 2/14/2019
Thanks, its the trauma... shit that had shook plus the way he id Lady Diana too
Help I Have No Social Life chapter 26 . 2/14/2019
YAY
maximaxps chapter 25 . 2/13/2019
are you gonna update soon
Guest chapter 25 . 1/29/2019
Oh my.. PLEASE tell me that the sequel is coming! Your story/series is just too good to just stop after one
Guest chapter 18 . 1/28/2019
Technically, it's Valete since you are addressing more than one person.
PandakaiLove chapter 25 . 1/26/2019
hey this is a great story! I loved every part of it, although I would have prefered that you kept Jason and Percy on more or less equal grounds (in my opinion percy comes off as a little too op in this story, but that doesn't make it necessarily worse) but i loved the bromance they had going on! Also, how dare you leave on a cliffhanger like that! now you've let me with a lot of intriguie! when are you planning on doing the sequel? will you cover Jason's part when he's amnesiac or will it focuse on percy? Please upload the sequel soon! Can't wait for it and keep up the good work!
Kindred Scarlet chapter 25 . 1/25/2019
you really do love your cliff hangers dont you ? every story of yours I read every one of them is ended in a cliff hanger so far but damn are they good ones and the stories themselves are amazinf keep up the good work
Colonel-Crusader chapter 25 . 1/22/2019
Well what can I say this is one of the top three fanfics I have ever read and I plead that you make more as fast as you can with the same quality of course.
Icefire99 chapter 25 . 1/22/2019
This has been by far one of the greatest AU PJO stories I have ever read. Please continue this series as it is one of the few that has been truly distinguishable amongst the other stories on this site.
Spartan of Rome chapter 3 . 1/19/2019
Ah dammit I knew I should’ve gone with Caesar’s but I was banking on it being a lesser known Gladius to the common person
Spartan of Rome chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
Hmm seeing as the Gladius Hispaniesis was the earliest version of the gladius that means it was most common in the Republic. One of the more popular stories from that time was about Titus Manlius (I think the last part had something to do with Torque) where he defeated a large Celt. So that’s my guess
Emma.Andrea chapter 25 . 1/16/2019
This was a great and slightly annoying way to end this story, cuz I just want more right now! Can’t wait for the next part! Great writing, plot and everything! Love it!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/13/2019
can't wait for the sequel.
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »