Reviews for Imperator: Vas Bellicosum
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2018
While this wasn't as good as The Son of Neptune, it was still a great read. Cheers
- SourMorning1568
Ash chapter 25 . 12/27/2018
Incredible story, very well though out and detailed although i feel like you missed out on the opportunity to go into other people's points of views and emotions while percy was injured, i absolutely love what you did with the letters, it's a unique yet fitting way to describe the quest without dragging it on. Overall one of the best stories i've read, can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/25/2018
Looking Good
ukkodevos chapter 25 . 12/27/2018
Can't wait for the next part!
young coffee god chapter 25 . 12/27/2018
Cheers man, hope you were drinking something good
Ice Cold chapter 24 . 12/25/2018
Love your work. It's very good
Agent Frank chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
This is the first time in a while that I've actually enjoyed a Percy Jackson fic, excluding crossovers. I loved what you did throughout the story and I am really looking forward to future plans.
Avathar chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
Merry Christmas. Leaving it on a cliff hanger is mean(though I guess we do know what has happened to jason). I've loved reading this story and I'm looking forward to the sequel and updates to eternal. I love the idea of Octavian being an actual character I don't like when people that are just one sided villains and i like the idea of octavian being more and a better person amd ive found his progression so far to be believable and well done. As always looking forward to more of your writing and thanks for the Christmas present in another great chapter.
TeddyBearGuru97 chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
Oh. Ooooh. Good timing well done.
aesir21 chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
Thank you for writing this chapter on Christmas and while drunk, no errors that i can see. Too bad we didn’t get the dinner and probably the next step in their relationship. I am glad you are making Octavian more then just evil to kill but character you can develop.
Death Fury chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
excellent job
Veragon chapter 25 . 12/25/2018
Thank you for the amazing chapter! Merry Christmas!
SeirMaster chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
I remember reading your first stories and the Imperator Jackson series. You have improved so much since then. This is so great.
SkepticallyHuman chapter 25 . 12/25/2018
Great ending! Can't wait for Filii Deorum!
Dretoven chapter 25 . 12/25/2018
Wow. This has 110% been my favorite fanfic EVER. You did an amazing job, and I like how you improved on your previous version of this (can't remember what it was called, its been a while). I support your idea with Octavian too, I like what you're doing with him. And most of all I can't fucking WAIT for Filii Deorum. Wish it was finished already haha. Ill be counting the seconds until you start posting it! Once again, spectacular job with the story!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »