Reviews for Imperator: Vas Bellicosum
nnntx chapter 26 . 8/18/2020
Great Story, looking forward to the next!
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 8/14/2020
Yeah, violent Gabe, angry sea nature, 6 years of non-stop training... you’ve definitely definitively established that this is a different Percy from canon. It’s fascinating.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 8/14/2020
Wasn’t expecting things to escalate so quickly lol
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Roman!Percy is new to me, and I’m enjoying it so far
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
I bet Percy is actually the son of Poseidon and the reason for the balde is because it was from the early days a of Rome so it would have been more Greek.
Omega Siothan Void chapter 26 . 8/12/2020
I usually don't like fanfics where they make it so that Percy was made roman to begin with, but I really enjoyed this! I am about to go and check out the sequel, but I already know that it will be (as Apollo would say) AWESOME!
TheDesertFox12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
MMShaneA2020 So true, one of the best Preyna stories out there, up there with Anaklusmos_14's Legacy of Asgard and LostFound. I feel grateful to people who add to the undervalued Preyna community.
TheMeister7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
I loved your story too much. It’s unacceptable how good you made it! This is up there with, “The Queen’s Champion, and, “Everlasting Promises”. It’s too good. Please update Filli Decorum soon!
ItzYaBoiFlamezz.Wattpad chapter 18 . 7/26/2020
this chapter should be called hey lets sPiLl ThE tEa SiS
guest chapter 26 . 7/21/2020
Awesome story, I've really enjoyed it. Just one question: why is Piper on the main characters list? She isn't even mentioned once in the entire story.
JuicyFruits123 chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
Ah god I hated that level inside the damn worm. Those teeth were fucking scary lol
StreetWeakness chapter 19 . 7/20/2020
As a person who lives just outside Dallas, I have to say, we're not proud that he died here, but we're not running away from the fact. We're not proud he was killed here, but proud that he found peace in our little slice of Texas.
yetigang22 chapter 25 . 7/11/2020
This story is actually AWESOME. One of the BEST fan fictions I've ever read. I literally read all of this in a day and can't wait to read the rest and see how the story will play out. The characters are great and I love this take on the whole roman side of this fandom. Definitely planning on binge reading the sequel tomorrow.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2020
Not my favorite story nor is it terrible but I don’t prefer the writing style not as a hate comet but as a neutral review.
WhereBeginningsEnd chapter 26 . 6/21/2020
It's been a joy to read this story and I'm happy to hear it is being continued. This is absolutely one of my favorite stories about Percy Jackson on this site. The way you've characterized him is both so true to Percy as he is in canon and yet also new and refreshing. The camaraderie between Jason and Percy as they are cousins and friends is so good. I also love your characterization of Roman organization and battle strategies. I love all of it.
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »