Reviews for Until the End of Time: The Cut Scenes
Anna221B chapter 1 . 6/27
Can't wait for the sequel!
MotherOfDragons7 chapter 6 . 5/25
I love these! I hope you add on more of the fishing trip, or it comes up in the sequel!
Fae'sFlower chapter 6 . 1/3
Happy New Year!

Tomaz and ants? Oh dear. I’m with Nessa on this one. Not the best idea for a pet. We just skipped over bunny, hamster, goldfish... and ended up on ants.

And “Fears and Tears”? What do you mean fears and tears? Carlie, what are you going to do to us?! Despite my fears that I’ll be in tears the entire time, I can’t wait to read it!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 6 . 1/2
Never in my whole life had I ever expected that an exchange between Elphaba and FREX, of all people, could make me cry good tears. (I mean, bad tears, sure. Plenty. Angry tears, sad tears, frustrated tears... but good ones? Na-ah.) Congratulations.

Hahaha, Galinda and the fishing trip! Loved it. Also, Fiyero being afraid of doing anything with Frex and Annalie down the hall is weirdly adorable. (And, I imagine, somewhat frustrating for Elphaba. Also, as she says, ridiculous. But still kind of cute.)

Ooh, I'm looking forward to that sequel! I love this universe so much. :) (And a very happy New Year to you, too!)
Kay chapter 5 . 11/26/2018
Loved this one! I wouldn’t mind an extension of this chapter into the visit more!
Fae'sFlower chapter 5 . 11/21/2018
Oh, Frex. XD

The Frexalie in this was perfect. I love this family universe so much!

Not exactly a “cut scene”, but could you do Tomaz being born and Elphaba and Nessa meeting him for the first time?
Fae'sFlower chapter 4 . 11/20/2018
Ahh! I love a good starting-Fiyeraba moment. Yes, Fiyero! You love her!
MotherOfDragons7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
Love it!
Is it possible to get a Fiyero/frex p.o.v of that dinner chap by any chance? If not it’s ok! I know how stressful teaching is lol
BDemon1995 chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
Love this!
Sam chapter 4 . 11/12/2018
Lol that was so funny. Again it's really nice to see Frex being just like a normal father. It's what I loved about this universe. Is it bad that I kind of want to see what happens when Fiyero and Elphaba get home? ; )
CaskettLover1990 chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
Awww I thought Frex was going to have a heart attack when he found out Fiyero was going to be sleeping with Elphaba typical father x
jaielphiebeckett chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
I loved this one! Frex’s reaction after finding out that Elphaba and Fiyero are sleeping together was so funny! Oh man... I never realized how much I missed UtET until you posted this two chapters! Thank you!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
Hahaha! Oh, poor Frex! (Okay, not really, but still. I can imagine his shock and horror!) Fortunately Annalie was very gentle with him, otherwise I fear there might have been a heart attack involved. :P

I completely understand his fear of his little girls growing up, though. What with me almost moving out at the moment, I think my parents are experiencing the same thing (so am I, by the way). It's kind of sad, especially since Elphaba will be living all the way in the Vinkus soon and indeed, visits will be rare; but they can make it work, I'm sure, and at least this time they all love each other!
Fae'sFlower chapter 3 . 11/9/2018
This gave me a flashback to that horrible day, but seeing Fiyero really caring for Elphaba like that made me love him even more, which I didn’t think was possible. I like that we got to see everything from his point of view!

And thanks for spreading the word!
Fae'sFlower chapter 2 . 11/9/2018
Fiyeraba bonding over past broken bones! Not one I’ve seen before, and I like it. It’s still Fiyeraba! And very fluffy Fiyeraba at that!