Reviews for The Worst Prisoner: The illusion of separation (Book 2)
Blouta chapter 11 . 2/9/2019
Oh my goodness, I laughed at multiple points in this chapter. It was fantastic! Toph’s inappropriateness was perfect. Jet being a creep and actually surviving was great. Although, I’m a little sad he never found out about Zuko being a firebender. It would’ve been worth seeing his brain explode.

Appa being afraid of Zuko was sooo sad! I completely forgot about what happened to him before he was reunited with the group. It’s an episode that’s hard to watch so I’ve only seen it once.

Ah. Yes. Jealous Aang. Curious to see how you’ll approach that.

Thanks for another great chapter!
Author of the Insane chapter 11 . 2/9/2019
I was wondering what you were getting at with Omashu Fever, but then I realized you're explaining how he gets so sick. Nice job. Also, all these interactions are pure gold
CEED chapter 11 . 2/9/2019
...but what about Iroh?
Aseigan Jormungand chapter 11 . 2/9/2019
Your fic is better than the canon show, really, I'm not exaggerating. This is actually the best avatar fanfic that I've read. You're an amazing writer.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 2/9/2019
I was so excited when I saw the update. Wow Zuko has forgotten all about Aang's crush on Katara? Ah so Zuko does get sick after all. Uncle will be very worried. I love how Zuko thinks of Toph as Sokka and Smellerbee's lovechild. Although how does Zuko really know about Toph's earth sensey powers?

Ha ha Sokka couldn't lift Jet. Ha ha. Ah, and we will see Doctor Katara here?

Book 4 - I would look forward to that man.
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 10 . 2/5/2019
*Jake Peralta voice, but more this time* NOIIICE
I am highly invested in this AU, and you're doing a wonderful job of shuffling around character development/plots from the show in a way that fits together.
Is it too early to hope that you're going to continue the series to the mythical book 4? I'm so curious about the Lost Zephyrs from a few chapters ago, and it feels like something that Ehasz would have written into book 4, had it existed.
keep up the good zutara content!
HikariKurayami88 chapter 6 . 1/31/2019
Btw you put the A/N at the end twice in this chapter. Love to read them though, they are very insightful of how you changed and adapted the characters and story from the original.
Redbookbluebook chapter 10 . 1/30/2019
YES! The Jet and Gaang showdown is finally happening! Katara yelling, "We were never intimate!" Made me laugh so hard. Sokka's glee about the whole Jet/Zuko situation is hilarious. Lol to Aang interjecting that his job isn't to crush the fire nation.
The sarcasm bet was funny, but I knew Sokka would break first; he's the meat and sarcasm guy.
Loved Katara and Zuko's reunion and Jet's reaction was great. I look forward to reading more!
hiddengarden chapter 10 . 1/29/2019
Thank you so much for this great story! You got me addicted the last few days!

I absolutely looooove how you portray the characters! It feels so real and precious! Thank you thank you thank you! I'm SO looking forward to the update!
EbonyWing chapter 10 . 1/29/2019
Yay! I loved it so much! Zuko is back with the GAang where he belongs. ;)
Brilliant chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2019
Yay! Omg I’m so happy they’re back together!
nonstop19 chapter 10 . 1/28/2019
I loved this chapter! Keep up the good work!
miajacobs1991 chapter 10 . 1/28/2019
You should make a modem AU of Zutara! I love your stories !
GhostHex chapter 10 . 1/27/2019
I giggle at the fact that she’s hanging onto him and he DOESN’T fall over from the tackle.
XD
Blouta chapter 10 . 1/27/2019
They’re finally together! That reunion was worth the wait!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »