Reviews for The Worst Prisoner: The illusion of separation (Book 2)
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 18 . 5/20/2019
Ooh congratulations on the baby!

Well written chapter as always! I like the way you thought out Azula's motivations and the way she hides her feelings.

Something that did niggle me though was how much Sokka knew about the Fire Nation ship - he was prisoner on the other ship right? When did he have time to check out the kitchen and cook? Well, Sokka cooking in general is confusing :P
Blouta chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
First off, congratulations on your pregnancy news! That’s so exciting!

Favorite thing about this entire chapter: Toph calling Hakoda ‘Daddy Muscles’. That was brilliant and had me laughing for a good minute.

On the topic of Hakoda, I absolutely love your take with him. Every single fic that I’ve read depicts Hakoda as this strong, kind, just leader, even towards the Fire Nation and to Zuko. And while I love that, and I love that this kindness and faith in people is passed down to Katara, I really, really like how you’ve written him. This man lost his wife to the Fire Nation and felt he had to leave to protect his people and his daughter, the last southern waterbender. Of course he would be bitter and not trust any Fire Nation citizen he comes across. Your take on him is fresh and I’m very interested to see his progression with his kids’ friendship with Zuko and Katara’s relationship with the prince. I also like how you wrote Toph noticing what they did to the prisoners and showing Sokka as too innocent to think his father would do such a thing. War is ugly.

And I love Azula’s inner monologue. I can totally see her going through these great lengths to get Zuko home simply because having Ozai’s entire focus would be scary. It’s nice to know she’s missed him just a little, too. I’ve also not read a lot of fics that has her thinking about Lu Ten in a positive light. I do wish we had seen more memories of him on the show.

I love this series and I’m excited to see where you take book three!
joyster chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
Once again, a great chapter. Zuko knowing that Aang is alive making Azula's barbs roll off him like water off a duck's back is such great character development for him. Hakoda is probably going to struggle even more with Katara than during the canon because not only has she grown into a woman without him (out of necessity) but she's also heartbroken and afraid for the wellbeing of someone she loves that he still sees as an enemy. I agree with all the headcanons you've includedparticularly I find Azula's interest in getting Zuko back to lighten the burden of being Ozai's child interesting and really brings home that she is only 14not a fully grown master manipulator that is just cold and calculating.

On a more personal noteCONGRATULATIONS! What exciting news. All the best for this new chapter in your life!
Ale chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
Oh! I follow you since the begining and your stories, specially this one, are my favorites. Congratulations for your pregnancy and enjoy this beautiful moment of your life. Dont worry about time, take your time (haha), cause we'll be here when you publish something again (:
Author of the Insane chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
You found a way to make it work! This is amazing! I cannot wait for book 3!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
Very excited for Book 3!
MuffinLance chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
Lol, Mai's work ethic. Not going to get a good performance review this quarter.

Damnit Zuko stop pretending to be unconscious. It doesn't work for small animals being eaten by lion-dogs and it won't work for you.

There is something wholesome in her "he had too much energy to be acting" realization-panic-blame-shuffling. Stupid Dai Li not knowing her brother!

Daddy Muscles!

Yes Sokka, all those firebenders are on the lifeboat with your childhood pets. Your mother is steering.

Love her thoughts on Ozai, and on the wrong sort of praise.

Zuko-got-eaten jokes will always make me smile.

Ehehe, nice PJs.

Yay, end book two! Twas a great read.

And yay, tiny human gestating in your internal organs! All the luck and health are wished your way!
NatureOfTruth chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
I've really enjoyed Book 2, and I'm looking forward to Book 3! And Congrats on the tiny human on the way!
Taliax chapter 17 . 5/16/2019
this is beautiful and i'm ready to cry
Yue. man. what an icon. I'm so glad she gets mentioned/involved here because she deserves the world
Zuko and Katara also deserve the world and each other but dang it they just can't get a break /ever/
I'm really glad Zuko doesn't actually betray them in this, I couldn't' see that happening after everything but dang I wonder how he's going to get out of being captured by Azula because she really has no reason to go easy on him like she did in canon. But at least Zuko still has Iroh unlike in canon at this point. I love their relationship in this fic a lot.
I'm about ready to slap Aang half the time in these last few chapters like /man/ I want to like him but stop being such a possessive jerkward she's /taken/
anyway i hope this will maybe knock some sense into him? maybe?
this is a great fic, I look forward to seeing the end (and will probably be ready to cry some more)
srebreenaKrv chapter 16 . 5/11/2019
im tear-wiping vigorously for the poor fire flake zuzu, he deserves a person latched onto him hugging him 24 7. but really. azula is a 14 year old kid. bred in the snake pit and glorified for all them nasty shits. she deserves at least a reluctant pat.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2019
i know it's been a while since i've had the energy to review, but know i've still been reading every single update! I love your writing so much, and I cannot tell you how much i appreciate how you put story/character development over just like UGH IT WOULD BE SO NICE FOR THEM TO NOT BE SEPARATED AGAIN. Bc I feel that frustration, but your choice makes a much more compelling and believable story. I can't wait for your next update. Thank you for continuing to be so diligent and amazing writing this story.

~Gigi~
iPod reader chapter 17 . 5/1/2019
Read boogum's fic! Loved it! And great team work on this one, can't wait for more.. If follows cannon to a point but then diverges off again into another secondary loop. Love it! So now your headed into book 3 I can't wait for more updates... 3 it!
GhostHex chapter 17 . 4/30/2019
Didn’t expect to happen like canon (albeit with different relationships). But man, you made sure to break them.
EbonyWing chapter 17 . 4/28/2019
Brilliant as always! Can't wait for the final Book! ;)
juiceoftheORANGE chapter 17 . 4/27/2019
asddhfjf this chapter and my feelies ugh thank you
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »