Reviews for RWBY: The Worlds of Arc
Halofanreach chapter 57 . 8/6
Please do star wars the clone wars komino invasion citadel arc umbara arc than fives death
Jaune as the 11th Doctor please
Gundam Wing episode (1-10) Gundam SEED Episode (1-4) Death battle Terminator vs Robocop. Power rangers vs voltron. Optimus prime vs Gundam.
Jaune as Neal Caffrey please
Once upon a time Jaune as rumpelstiltskin
Please do resident evil 7 and 8 Jaune as Ethan
Do Resident evil 8 jaune as Ethan
Please Do Spider man shattered dimensions. First four missions.
Dead space 2 and 3 and awakened Jaune as Isaac
Castlevania Netflix Jaune as Dracula and Castlevania Mirror of fate and lords of shadow 2 jaune as Dracula
Jaune as Five from the umbrella academy please
ultimastarstrike chapter 47 . 7/23
Are you gonna do the other suction cup man videos?
Martinthegamer chapter 58 . 7/23
Hey Author, can you do Scissor Seven version? The battle is Seven vs Prince of Stan. Seven will be Jaune and Thirteen will be Blake. Prince of Stan still keep as himself, don’t change him
Maybe while making Spider man how about you do eix death battle episodes I know it's a bit annoying but please do it. Terminator vs robocop.(Hazel vs Jaune) Ultron vs Sigma.(Ultron vs penny) Lex luthor vs Doctor doom. (Jaquches vs Jaune) Batman vs Iron man. (Jaune vs Whitley) Goku Black vs reverse flash. (Jaune Vs Tiryan) Thor vs vegeta.(Jaune vs Ren) If you already showed these characters as the rwby characters you can't change them so Jaune has to lose in some Of them.
wearedeadpool chapter 39 . 7/19
in my chapter 6 review, I change Swatto to now be Torchwick instead of Neon Katt.

this is just cause for most of those characters, it was hard to decide which RWBY characters should be them, so when deciding, I never thought about Torchwick, so there we go.
5,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »