Reviews for RWBY: The Worlds of Arc
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Just because Pyrhha has feelings for Jaune doesn't mean he has to return those feelings.
Jaune has never shown any interest in Pyrrha, also someone should tell Pyrrha in the multiverse Jaune could end up with anyone not just her.

Also please for the love of god don't make RWBY Chibi references like it's canon.

And don't bring Jaune into this reaction fic, I've found out when someone brings Jaune it just ruins it.
craigbenj chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Never seen a Detroit reaction before, nice choice :)
I'm gonna guess that the next chapter is Monty Python and the quest for the holy grail.
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
crazyg12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
nice You just got yourself a new reader. Can you do All might vs All for One full fight from the series My hero Academia.
Jaune Arc as All Might
Salem as All for One
Pyrrha Nikos as Nana Shimura.
Ruby Rose as Izuku Midoriya(successor of all might) Nobody has done this fight so come on it will show how awesome Jaune is as the Symbol of Peace and the epic clash of the hero and villain.
Jss2141 chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Jaune as Cloud Strife from Advent Children Movie!
Blessingpilot4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Jaune as Officer K from Bladerunner 2049.
MasterRevan chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
this is pretty good can't wait to read more keep up the good work
Thetigerlovecats chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I love this type of fanfiction _
I wanted to ask, do take fanfiction request?
If so can you put or get permission to post the 1 chapter of Little Things by StorSpeaker.
It's a great story about depression, self hurt and how words hurt people.
If can't you get permission to post or you just don't want to, thats okay.
I'm really interested to see how you make them react to different juane's.
KingWombat chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I suggest spiderman from the new game and Jaune as a sith from the old republic (maybe Revan).
Sc2br2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Boil of war Jaune
And red hood(batman) Jaune would be epic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I don't know if you take requests, and I won't get upset if you don't use these (sorry, I have quite a few), but I would like to see Jaune as,
1. The baby from Ice Age and Sid, Manny, and Diego are all Grimm versions of themselves.
2. The Waterboy or his Semblance is Super Tackling.
3. Sebastion Castellanos from The Evil Within, the place you first go to is literally called Beacon's Mental Hospital, even though it has nothing to do with RWBY.
4. Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 2 or 4, Ethan from Resident Evil 7, Chris from the Not A Hero DLC, or Joe Baker from The End Of Zoe DLC.
5. Henry from Silent Hill Homecoming.
6. Bruce Almighty and he makes a monkey come out of Cardin's ass.
7. Flint Lockwood from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Pyrrha as Sam Sparks.
8. One Piece: Either Bartholomew Kuma and he poofs Cardin all the way to the Belladonna household and thinks Ghira is going to eat him, or Buggy The Clown and he takes off his own head and puts it in Weiss' hands tricking her into thinking he is giving her a gift.
9. Either Saitama or Genos from One Punch Man.
10. One of the pilots from Idependence Day/Resurgence.
11. Isaac Clarke from Dead Space, with Pyrrha as either his dead girlfriend, or she is Ellie from the 2nd one.
12. Limbo, Inside, Home Sweet Home, and Little Nightmares (these are indie horror games).
13. Ichigo from Bleach fighting Hollows.
14. Turok, or Doomguy.
15. DJ from Monster House, and Pyrrha as Jenny (don't know who Chowder would be).
16. Cat Noir from Miraculous with Ruby as Ladybug, Jaune would basically be a cross between Blake (cat suit) and Yang (cat puns).
17. Sitcoms/other shows (Last Man Standing, 2 & A Half Men, Anger Management, How I Met Your Mother, Person Of Interest, and Elementary).
18. Pacman from Pacman And The Ghostly Adventures, Betrayus and Salem look eerily similar in appearance, and the ghosts respawn almost the same way Grimm do.
19. Movies (Gremlins, Critters, Alien, Predator, Mimic).
20. Master Chief from Halo.
21. Dante from Dante's Inferno.
22. Solid Snake from Metalgear Solid/Raiden from Sons Of Liberty or the one from Snake Eater.
23. Soul from Soul Eater and he is basically Ruby's scythe.
24. Garcia from Shadows Of The Damned (his weapon is literally called the Boner).
25. The dude from Shadow Of The Colossus.
26. Master of weapons and weapon summoning from Ninja Gaiden, Onimusha, Dante's Inferno, Kingdom Hearts (Organization 13's weapons, not the keyblades), Devil May Cry, Blazblue, and Naruto (Hidan's Scythe and Kisame's Sharkskin), or Jaune uses the weapon summoning and be combat proficient with just scythes. Eclipse from Ninja Gaiden, Death's Scythe from Dante's Inferno, Graceful Dahlia from Kingdom Hearts, Maka's Scythe from Soul Eater, Bloodscythe from Blazeblue, and Three-Bladed Scythe from Naruto.
27. Osmosis Jones.
28. Donkey and Pyrrha as Dragon from Shrek.
29. Lord Beerus/Lord Arcus, Yang as Super Sai-YANG-God. Would also like to see their reactions to him blowing up half a planet with a tap of his finger because he found their food somewhat good, and blowing up a planet because he changed his mind about dinosaur meat. Even the Brother Gods fear him.
30. Martin/Jaune Kratt/Arc from the Wild Kratts with his brother Chris. Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy would be the same. No Grimm (or they along with Salem die a couple of decades before canon, which causes a lot of animals to come out of hiding, and the rest of the world can now be explored) just wild life exploration and animal rescue with creature power suits, along with their usual villains (Gourmand, Zach Varmitech, Donita Donata, and Paisley)
31. My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Beacon is a school for animals, Jaune is mistakenly sent there, and Sun becomes his best friend who is an actual monkey.
32. Max Steel, Ironwood as Forge Ferrus, and Tyrian as that one psychotic character (can't remember his name).
33. Eren Yaeger from Attack On Titan (actual Titans, or Titan Grimm, either way would be cool).
34. Dr Doolittle, and it's Ozpin's butt he sniffs as a child.
35. Lucifer from Supernatural. Jaunifer? Arcifer? That one episode where they need Lucifer's grace to open a portal to Apocalypse World, after Gabriel's grace failed the second time.
Batman the animated series
Greer123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
This was a very good first chapter to this story. Will the killer rabbit be the one form Monathon and the Holy Grail?
Pinkpower3612 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
How about MGS3: Snake Eater? Either interrogation and losing and eye scene or Snake vs Boss final fight or both.

Jaune as Naked Snake
Either Glynda or Willow (Weiss' mother) as Boss
Either Ironwood or Hazel as Volgin
Whitley as Ocelot
Either Emerald or Ciel (Penny's companion/handler) as Tatyana (EVA)
DarkSoldier41 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
It was interesting how things started here. Man, that one was amazing. Anyway, if I can suggest you something, here are what I recommend.

-Jason Bourne (any movie you would like, but I would go with Bourne Identity or Ultimatum)
-Indiana Jones (I'm more inclined for the Temple of Doom)
-Arrow (either Season 1 first episode or Season 5 finale, and with Mercury or Adam as Prometheus if you chose the Season finale)
-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
If I can make a suggestion, Dragon Ball Z movie 12: Fusion Reborn’s last fight, Goku, Vegeta, and Gogeta (Jaune, Ren, and their fusion) VS. Janemba (Salem)
5,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 .. Last Next »