Reviews for RWBY: The Worlds of Arc
wearedeadpool chapter 39 . 7/19
in my chapter 6 review, I change Swatto to now be Torchwick instead of Neon Katt.

this is just cause for most of those characters, it was hard to decide which RWBY characters should be them, so when deciding, I never thought about Torchwick, so there we go.
Jaune as Neal Caffrey from White Collar please
Transformers autoracy trilogy Last Bot standing. My reason for wanting this to be shown is the fact the rwby cast doesn't really know how dangerous the Transformer race are. Oh Sure they know how bad the war is but They See it as simple good vs evil. So what will they do when they See The Autoracy trilogy in which the beginning of war is a lot more messed up because in the idw continuity it's a lot more complicated. And last bot standing is were they see how bad the war can be. By the time of last bot standing The Stars themselves are dying and hundreds of worlds are dead. And the remaining transformers have to use organics ase fuel since energon don't exist as far as they know. And rodimus is the only one who still has his morales by killing his fellow transformers. I hope you do this as I want the rwby cast to know that the Transformers world is abit more complex especially yang since she just sees it as fight and Ruby doesn't understand how messy The Transformers are.
Castlevania mirror of fate Jaune as Dracula and Dracula vs ganondord Death battle jaune as Dracula and Dead space 2 jaune as Isaac and Resident evil Damnnation jaune as Leon and Indiana Jones 3
Death battle power rangers vs voltron. Optimus prime vs Gundam. Ultron vs Sigma. Thor vs vegeta. Boba fett vs predator. Gundam 00 episode 1. Dragon ball z abridged world's Strongest. Please show these
Yugioh abridged Bonds Beyond time. Dragon ball z abridged. Revenge of cooler. World's strongest. Doctor who genesis of the daleks. Also I very much dislike how weiss hates Jaune in this fic.
Jaune as the Riddler from Gotham please
wearedeadpool chapter 21 . 7/13
forgot about two other members of Payback for my chapter 6 review

TNT Twins - Winter and Whitley (though in this universe, they would not be related to Weiss)
wearedeadpool chapter 12 . 7/13
*The Boys

for my chapter 6 review
wearedeadpool chapter 6 . 7/13
don't know if you do entire series, but the first 3 seasons (and any future seasons, like season 4) of The boys, and while you can make your own character list, here is mine:

The Boys

Queen Maeve - Pyrrha
Stormfront - Cinder
The Deep - Neptune
Starlight - Weiss
Black Noir - Adam (though this would not be revealed until season 3)
A-Train - Flynt Coal

Crimson Countess - Nora
Mindstorm - Oobleck
Swatto - Neon Katt
Gunpowder - Oscar
(Black Noir was also a member of this team)

other characters

Victoria Neuman - Penny
Janine Milk - Blake
Robin Ward - Emerald
Anime100 chapter 16 . 7/10
Is it possible to list out how many chapters Qrow and Oscar will be shown in? I also wonder if there will be intermissions so the characters watching could take a break?

Please stay warm, safe and sound
This is a nooooooooooooo for me.
Hey can you possibly do Castlevania Iament of innocence Jaune As Leon Belmont and Do Castlevania Netflix But make Trevor Jaune Descendent
Commander Lance chapter 12 . 7/5
A good one, just a problem, Elizabeth as the Attendant? Shouldn't it be different genders based on who it is?
(Like Theodore with FeMC and Minato (fuck Makoto as Male MC's name) with Elizabeth)
No more anime please I want something from criminal minds Jaune as Spencer Reid just one chapter please
5,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »