Reviews for Countdown to Forever
manley2469 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
i really luike this story its a shame u didnt continue it ... if your not planning to finish it I'd really like to continue it for you
TruShadowKing chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
OMG i wanna finish this awesome story please finish it please
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
i'm really enjoying this story can't wait to see what the plan is and just a mention. Justin's Morpher was reactivated by Storm Blaster so his Morph wouldn't strain the Morphin Grid. please up date soon.
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
thank god some ones speaking some sence i mean Justin even said to Andros and the Space Rangers if you need me i'm all way here and yet they didn't call him or Adam. and i agree that they should have shown other Rangers pulling out their morphers and defending the towns they were in.
RosesOfTruth chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Please continue. This story is too good to be left unfinished.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
they became Rangers again.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Im wonderin are you going to finnish this fic cause i would really like that.
TOMMY/KAT RULE/4EVER!
Phillip Clark chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Nice beginning so far. I really hope you update this soon. Just one slight error in Chapter 1: Astronema mentioned the Machine Empire was battling Trey and Rita and Zedd were battling the Phantom Ranger and Blue Senturion when in "C2D," it was actually the other way around.

You also mentioned that Justin was fighting in New York...for some reason that makes me think five certain "heros in a half-shell" will be making a cameo when we finally get around to him.
blueyblonde chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
i love it
DarkerShadesof Red chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
seeing as how this has not been update in almost two years would you mind if i continued it ... i liked where you were going with it and i have some ideas to throw out there
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
very good keep it up
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
give me more wan more
Diana Z chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ CHAPTERS 4,5, OR 6. I HOPE TOMMY & KAT GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TOMMY & KIM. KEEP ON WRITING ABOUT IT. DON'T EVER STOP WRITING THIS STORY!
pIPER bENNET chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
OMG i love this fanfic im so going 2 show this 2 all of my pr friends i thought it was a joy 2 read because i had just read a really sad fic where tommy died and it cheered me up keep up the good work and update soon

Love, Piper Bennet
Hieiko chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Awesome story. Hope you continue it eventually. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »