Reviews for Acts of Love
olpie09 chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
Oh my god. That was super hot. Yes please more dirty fantasies.
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 10/6/2018
*ugly sobs* oh my GOD this was beautiful! I mean...GOD! I know you’ve worked really hard on all of these, and I’m so incredibly impressed and proud of you. Thank you so much for sharing.

And any time you want to work on a continuation of any of these, I’ll be here to read those too.

GOD!
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
Oh my god! I can’t even tell you what that did to me. Let’s just say I really hope my kiddos go to bed early tonight. Jesus.
rckyfrk chapter 4 . 10/3/2018
Holy crap balls. I mean, this was smoking hot already, and then she wished she could feel him?! Just go ahead and stick a fork in me cause I am DONE. Would love to see this develop into a little something more. Not even a feature length fic (unless you want to), but just another chapter where they’re actually together or something.
If anything just to rub it in Len’s face.
LiasonFan2 chapter 4 . 10/3/2018
This one just all kinds of cuteness and fluff I adore it.
rckyfrk chapter 3 . 10/3/2018
Oh my goodness! So so so hot!
rckyfrk chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Lovely. Just lovely!
rckyfrk chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
So sweet and hot and...just wonderful!
LiasonFan2 chapter 2 . 10/1/2018
Note to self do not read at work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Don't watch twd any more so I don't care for the premiere but I'm really excited to see what else you come up with for smut week. This was both the perfect amounts of hot and beautiful. Amazing job.
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I have missed your writing on Bethyl and certainly did not disappoint one bit at all.! Can't wait for the next story..
And yes, so excited for the premiere