Reviews for Meeting of Rivals
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
this was good i think you need to do another chapter
scrappster chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Well...I just love how you did this chapter! This was a great work with good description and such. It held just the right amount of dialouge and action, and it was long and continued to hold something. If you know what I mean. A lot of chapters that were as long as that either describe too much or have too much happening. You found a very good medium, and I am going to check out some of your other works now.
Dark Wolf AG chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Somehow this little dity snuck under my radar, good fic my dear. Well done it flows right along with the actual story of events that happened that day, and gives another hidden possibly for Vegeta's hatred of ole Kakarot. BTW, you know too well that I'm not about to end my fic in such a manner! It may be up soon...week and a half probably...like you already know, I have finals next week then it's time to scoot back to the ATL where my creative juice can flow with out worrying about when my next program is going to be due! I hope you support my orginal fics to when I start to publish them! Oh and happy 1 year anniversary on ! My accolades for being one of the best in the buiz! Again good fic!
Python1984 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Aw! how cute. (huggles Chibi Vegeta) I like the way he says that everything is Kakkarots fault. I love Chibi Vegeta fics where author just writes Chibi Vegeta as an innocent little Saiyan boy instead of a little bad ass where even adults like Nappa are afraid of him.

I really like it when an author writes a pre Dragon Ball fic and still makes it sound like it really happened with out having to add other DBZ characters into the story. I dont like it when an someone writes a Chibi Vegeta fic and then ruins it by putting Chibi Bulma in it and making it a Chibi romance fic. Thank you so much for not being apart of that trend. Great job.

Im sorry if I offended any Chibi Vegeta/Chibi Bulma fiction fans out there but Im just speaking my opinion.

*insert shameful plug here* I have some Chibi Vegeta fics too. I love reviews. *gives audience puppy dog eyes*
Lexicon Devil chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I simply luv chibi Vegeta! And the idea about baby Kakarrot biting him and Veggie claiming it was all Kakarrot s fault is cute!*hugsVeggietoy**blushes*
Chuquita chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
::just has to laugh:: It's always "Kakarrot"'s fault, isn't it. *snickers* And he bit chibi Veggie's hand *like he bit poor Gohan Sr.'s* I like this story! Really enjoyed chibi Veggie at the beginning of the fic, he's such a cute lil kid! *hugs chibi Veggie*

It's funny to think Veggie's anger at Son-kun started way back before he even hit his head. Good job!
Talentless Muse chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Well, you can't really avoid getting into angst when you write on that subject, but the end was quite amusing. With Vegeta already swearing vengence on Kakarott.

You had a few places where you left out a word and it took me a moment to understand what you meant, but other than that and a couple of minor spelling mistakes the story had a smooth flow to it. Also, I liked the way you compared Freeza to a "fat grandmother." I noticed that you added a few elements from "Being of Sound Mind and Body" as far as the characters were concerned. Of course there was also that little bit from movie eight as well. I don't think Brolly's hair was quite purple. I think that was just the lighting in the movie, but it did sort of have a purple tint to it before he began to lose control.

Okay. I've said more than I thought I was going to say, and I hope none of it has offended you. Great story, of course. I love the way you write.
Me chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Very good. But I don't recall Brolly having purple hair. Chibi Vegeta is so adorable.
kate chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
write more chapters! keep the writting up!