Reviews for Spiritual Love (Luigi x Booette)
Learnof Flame chapter 3 . 2/10/2019
Maybe just stick with normal dialogue for the mario brothers than having them-a talk-a like-a this. It's distracting the reading for me, but if you don't want to change it for future fanfics.
DragonshadowRyukage chapter 6 . 2/8/2019
Do a halloween-themed chapter or something like that, and have booette scare Luigi as his/her revenge. Makes E. Gadd right, but not in the way he thinks.
elingeniero chapter 6 . 1/23/2019
Great story, can't wait to see the next chapter!
Guester chapter 6 . 1/9/2019
Oh boy, a double date! These italian brothers are very lucky! But I sense that E. Gadd will do something that'll turn the date upside down, lol. I have one suggestion, why Mario has the italian accent while Luigi doesn't? It's cool seeing both brothers interacting with their italian accent.
gunthar chapter 6 . 1/7/2019
svolov’s final sentence there was beautiful.

and better yet, it could be where he has her bring back the first original mansion where it all began. Former enemies, now lovers.
Colorful and Free chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Cute. I wonder how this will work out.
adkisson123 chapter 6 . 1/7/2019
can't wait my dude
a ironic meme chapter 5 . 1/5/2019
when you king boo invites you over to smash
but theres-a-pale white woman naked on the bed
and you don't see a Nintendo switch anywere
Guester chapter 5 . 12/21/2018
I see you did some improvements there, I'm not going to complain about the chapter lenght, because you said that the next chapter will be longer, so I'll wait patiently, hehe.
svolozhanin7 chapter 4 . 12/20/2018
Finally, some more "Princess Teresa"(That's how I personally call Boosette, since "Boo" ghosts in Japan called "Teresa")xLuigi content! If you need some content for the "middle", first of all make Teresa and Luigi go to "dates" in various places so they can "develop a bond" with each other(Like let them go to the "Aquapark" and since King Boo is still technically "he", he may question how weird it to wear a swimsuit, or should he wear a swimsuit at all since he is a guy). Or maybe there is some festival soon will be in Donk City(New Year, or Christmas maybe? Kissing under mistletoe maybe?) and so on. But since King Boo didn't accept his new "girly persona" or feelings, he won't admit their "hang outs" as dates, and refuses to feel anything toward green plumber and just say something like: "I just gonna stick with this loser, since I feel bad for him not having a girlfriend", or "If this guy lusting for this body, maybe I can take my revenge on him, by dumping his confession and make fun of him"! And while all those "dates" happen maybe you should add some canon or your personal backstories for Teresa and Luigi so they can get closer to each other. Maybe Luigi also can introduce his "girl friend" Teresa to his brother Mario and Bowsette? Maybe Bowsette and Teresa will have a awkward conversation how two of them arch nemesis of "plumber brothers" end up dating them? With, Teresa denying any romantic chemistry between her and Luigi. And maybe you can spice up readers expectations by adding drama by how King Boo rejects Luigi for wanting to be with him just because he is now a hot chick. And maybe end this drama by having two of them fight eath other like in old times in their old forms, only for Luigi to act in the middle of battle to say that he may have outer motives, but as time goes on between the two he start to love Teresa because he was having way more fun with her, comparing to all his adventures with Mario or something like that. Which results in King Boo's shock or disbelieve, maybe a little bit of guild since he though bad on Luigi as some kid of pervert. And may be end up story in their "first anniversary" as a "couple" year later, with Teresa and Luigi kissing under full moon in Luigi's Mansion's roof because they are living in the mansion now as a family(With a lot of Boo as their minions/children).
not-mettaton chapter 4 . 12/18/2018
Would you smooch a ghost?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2018
Keep up the good work
anubis172001 chapter 4 . 12/4/2018
pleaseee update soon
Guester chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
Well, this was short, but okay, let's see what requests will appear.
Guester chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
Oh boy, so Luigi and Mario come from another world, huh? Well, I know the canon story, but for story I'm gonna stick with this one because it's funny. Also, yay, I'm proud of you Luigi!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »