Reviews for Spiritual Love (Luigi x Booette)
Guester chapter 2 . 12/2/2018
Ok, this is a bit too fast for my taste, but I guess mah boi Luigi is desperate, so it's understandable. Let's see how things will workout.
Guester chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Nice, I love Mario and Bowsette fics, but I think it's time for our beloved Green pumbler get a thicc monster girl for him too, hehe.
Xtreme Therapy chapter 4 . 11/28/2018
Glad to see you updated. Represent.
Fanatic Fantom chapter 4 . 11/28/2018
Am I the only one who wants to see a argument/cat fight between Booette and Daisy. Because that should be a chapter.
Kaito Strife chapter 3 . 10/26/2018
El primer fanfic de esta pareja y debo decir que me dejo intrigado saber que en esta historia.. al usar la corona conservas la personalidades originales de los enemigos y no de un cambio del mismo usando la corona.. me gustaría, no... espero con ansias como este cambio de personalidad avanza gradualmente y como se desarrolla el resto, que suerte tiene Luigi al salir con Boosette, tengo tanta envidia.. desde que la conocí, me enamore inmediatamente de ella.. y por lo tanto ahora es una de mis principal y favoritas waifus, entre otras.. sigue así :3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2018
Is this ever going to continue? Because it looks promising.
adkisson123 chapter 3 . 10/10/2018
Good job bud
Knight25 chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
Good story!
PuzzleMaster1998 chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
This is very good! DO you take story requests?
MistraltheSkelegirl chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
Er... Its all a bunch of code! What the heck!
Kurai Tora chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
The chapter is a mess of codes
MistraltheSkelegirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2018
Yeah! Hey, if the crown is removed, would they still be girls? I mean, the Mario Bros. only lose powerups when attacked, so... Yeah.
adkisson123 chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
just yees
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
Well I am the exact OPPOSITE of fond of the Bowsette/Booette thing! IT'S NOTHING BUT CRINGE! THERE'S TOO MUCH NSFW STUFF ABOUT HER! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING THIS BAD OR ADULT ORIENTED IN THE HISTORY OF BADNESS! IT SHOULD BE STUDIED! IT SHOULD BE ANALYSED! IT IS PURE. EVIL!
Blue chapter 2 . 10/3/2018
Take your time on updates, and I'll be looking forward to that date!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »