Reviews for Teatime
K-chan Zeal chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Extremely not a fan of Magus/Flea pairings (I actually prefer LuMa), but it's very well written and has quite a bit of depth for a one shot. I especially like how Lucca was twisted into it and how she tested her inventions on Flea. The way things were going, I was almost hoping that the tea would have her do something other than what she did. *sigh*
Krait chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Even though I hate yaoi and yuri, this story was really funny! It would have been better if you made Flea a girl, but hey! It's your story. Really made me laugh, and made my perverted friend nosebleed. cool.
Baroquess chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Please don't be bothered about the jerks who didn't bother enough to read the shounen-ai part of the introduction. It's insanely cute, and it's definitely one of my favourites.
Nny chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh, how asanine. You have just stereotyped another bishonen. YOU MUST DIE NOW! Flea is not gay, even though he looks like that, you know nothing! You have just made my hit list...asshole.
a straight person chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
i wish this was an anti-fag site i didnt even read the gay story
CoriWhoWritesStuff chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Thank you for writing this. :D I have a slight "thing" for Magus/Flea, and I found this to be a great short-but-sweet story. I really enjoyed the interaction between the two, and I appreciate Lucca being in there, as she's another favorite. I'm pretty sure I've left a review for you before.. well, I've just got to say, keep writing. _