Reviews for The nicest angel you have
gibthegrey chapter 6 . 11/21
I know it been months,but for some of the restrictions, have Hali be more limited because there's no ambient majic or ley lines. And if you want to keep apparition for plot reasons make it take time to visualize and make it take more consideration so using it in battle would end up with a splinch, splinching could also be a useful plot point in the future.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter keep up the amazing writing!
Lj Hirst chapter 6 . 10/6
Hali doesn't like rain. She could make it rain if she wanted to.
As I was reading this it started raining
MillieBelle chapter 6 . 9/14
Please update soon! This is really good!
MadJeager 00 chapter 6 . 9/7
This is good
Toriopolis chapter 6 . 8/18
Such an awesome and cool idea! I love their characterizations and how you're setting up the story in their childhoods. I can't wait to see where this goes. Thank you for writing!
BakaMondai chapter 1 . 8/6
this is awesome.
Hi again. I just wanted to let you know I am still here. I'm not being impatient, just waiting. I appreciate your story and am looking forward to the next chapter. Tbh though I'll probably have to reread it as I've read several dozen fanfictions since this. Take your time.
Sincerely ~Anonymous
ChaoticMinds chapter 6 . 7/29
Hm, I understand people's worries about Harley being too OP for the Bnha universe, but I doubt she really would be, even with all of canon magic's capabilities. Like seriously, is everyone forgetting All Might, or All for One, or really every other high ranking hero? Like, helloooo! There's hella OP people all around Bnha! So I'm not too wild about how restrictive you're going to be on the magic. Magic is literally a type of energy manipulation that you use your imagination to direct. Of course it'd have multiple uses for just one power. It's just not something as restricted in uses as the powers from the Bnha world. And trying to do so just... Doesn't really seem right to me? Especially since the worlds aren't fused together, they're literally a dimension away from each other. It shouldn't be a surprise that their powers and how they use them are different to each other.
Anyway, that's just my opinion. -shrugs- I know you'll just write what you think works best.
ChaoticMinds chapter 5 . 7/29
Lmaoooo! That random rant was hilarious! It was definitely an unexpected topic to hear someone randomly rant about, but that just adds to the funny factor. :P
ChaoticMinds chapter 3 . 7/29
I think it'd be great if Harley learned both jujutsu and Krav Maga. She needs all the help she can get, tbh. Also, will we be getting more scenes in the dream sequence than in the HP world's events? Cause a rehash of canon events happens with literally every HP story, which gets a bit tiring, honestly. And I'm very eager to get Harley over to the Bnha world already. xD Kinda wish Harley would be able to just leave the cesspit wizzy world to their fate, but I suppose with your AN, you wouldn't want that to happen. :P
Shadowypi chapter 1 . 7/16
I absolutely love this story and the characters you've made. I hope you continue it.
Big daddy chapter 1 . 7/10
This is the best fic I've ever read. I hope you finish it
Kari chapter 6 . 7/10
I hope this fanfic is not forgotten by the author
Kenneth973 chapter 6 . 6/28
I miss this story so much
Enire Drall chapter 6 . 6/22
I ADORE this! Katsuki and Harley are so fucking adorable that it hurts. Their first fight though! They are going to have to figure out some sort of dream custody while they're mad lmao. But this whole premise has my entire heart, especially when you think about how early Bakugo goes to bed in canon, because now I can think about him wanting as much time as possible with his girl. So sweet, angsty, fluffy, and just perfect!