Reviews for Fairytales Can Come True
barbara chapter 2 . 7/31
I agree with JDS before me, would love to have seen a longer switch than was in the film to see if they could actually keep up the facade that long. Probably not, as Chessy got suspicious of Annie within a day of her coming back from camp due to the dog snarling at her and her forgetting how to open the door... Hallie might have lasted longer if she was smart enough to not give away her wine-tasting expertise on the second day with her mom and grandpa (which might have been her purposely dropping a hint that she's different than Annie to see if her mom still loves her) but after a month chances are she'd get caught on something, probably those mysterious phone conversations with "Mildred Plotker" at odd hours...

It would be great to see an AU of Annie and Hallie pretending for a month though, with Annie trying and failing to sabotage Meredith while also trying to keep her secret from Chessy (probably breaking down after 1-2 weeks whenever Chessy finally confronts her about it, and then admitting she's switched with Hallie) and Hallie advising Annie over the phone about what to do next against Meredith, eventually getting caught by Martin or Grandpa and having to confess to them also.
TheJDSgames chapter 1 . 4/28
Would love to see an AU of Parent Trap where Annie and Hallie got to spend a month with their long lost parents before 'finding out about Nick's impending marriage of 2 weeks' panic sets in. Would love to see them both playing each other's hobbies, hanging with their friends etc. Also somehow keeping their parents (if not their butlers, grandfather etc) oblivious to the switch.
This is nice. The Parent Trap has always been my favorite movie ever since I was eight years old.
Nick and Lizzie fluff please
Bee-327 chapter 2 . 1/4
Brilliant job, I love it! xx
forcverandalways chapter 2 . 1/4
This is great! You have done such a brilliant job so far xx
Bee-327 chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Hey sweets! I really love it! It's adorable how Annie and Elizabeth interact.

Thanks to isles15 for the recommendation!
forcverandalways chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Please excuse my slowness in reading this *headslaps self*. This is absolutely amazing! I am shocked to see that you have no other reviews. I am going to recommend this to a friend of mine now. Great job! Xx