Reviews for Iron Maiden
I have a question about her Mark II armor, why is dodging a subroutine? It's not that complex!
The Last Cowboy chapter 13 . 8/13
Really liking the story, glad to see you back in action!
AqouaStorm chapter 13 . 8/13
Can Hiro give to Hatsume Baymax skeleton plan as a small gift.

You story is amazing be awesome and never give one how you rally are.
Foalan21 chapter 13 . 8/12
all of my yes.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 8/12
Nice story
Amadeus Amadeus chapter 13 . 8/12
Are you sure she's training with Hiro and not Piccolo? Because that dodge is totally Piccolo
Cross177 chapter 13 . 8/11
Okay, surprising and awesome. I definitely was not expecting Hiro Hamada.

Keep it up dude
Marc Ello-Re Yes chapter 13 . 8/11
Ooh! Hiro as Mei’s mentor is fitting. Always forget that big hero 6 is a marvel property. She’ll have a good time with the smart kid who I assume developed nano tech for this universe.
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 13 . 6/14
...T_I... dang it, I cried...

well this was certainly a nice little aftermath, although I feel like mei and bakugos speeches were kind of...I think the word I'm looking for is dialect heavy, but yeah.

although there is one thing i'm kind of sad/disappointed with, mei and deku's fight. I get that it was just round one and the other reasons why it went how it did, but I kind of feel like that one went kind of too quickly, or that izuku wasn't able to try harder than just shooting with his fingers, show just how much and far he tries to be a hero, if that makes any sense. sorry, I just couldn't help but mention it.
TheCrampReturns chapter 13 . 6/13
Hatsume: shits on Bakugou
Me: I love this song!
Darkjaden chapter 13 . 6/5
I love you Hatsume!
OmniFandomGhost chapter 13 . 6/1
Holy shit! That last part hit me hard in the heart ToT
Marcusucas chapter 13 . 6/1
Still love this story
Prime chapter 13 . 5/31
The best chapter until now and ir didnt had fighting scenes, the way you manage to do the bakugou vs mei without punch each other was great keep the good work.
Also i dont know why but in some parts were mei just took out of her chest all the anger it came to my mind the promos of CM punk and Jhon cena lol.
Also also the ending kinda endgame of the chapter was amazing.
JustPassingBy chapter 13 . 5/31
Tony: I love you 3000.
Darn it, I'm binge reading Ironman.

Come to think of it, just realized now... Will their lovers quarrel be a parody of Civil War? Mei is obvious and Izuku was a weak kid bestowed with power like Cap. So who's on whose side?