Reviews for The Life He Leads
AzureDragon363 chapter 29 . 5/10
his romantic life is one big universe-sized clusterfuck
AzureDragon363 chapter 7 . 5/10
Helian? Helios, so of the Sun, maybe powerful light magic on a large scale?
bamba12 chapter 21 . 4/4
While her not feeling the same way about him is totally realistic her behavior up to that point was border line insane, what the hell was she expected and why she was behaving the way she did I cannot for the life of me imagine.
While you characterization of Harry is great Tonk's characterization suffered for it because there is a level where it stops being "I thought we were just friends" and goes straight into some twilight zone where nothing makes sense.
She constantly hugged him, held his hand, cuddled with him and gave him way too much attention and love for a simple friendship, I am not so much bothered by the twist as I am weirded out.
PS: If you care about writing you really should work some more on your English, while serviceable there are lot of mistakes in your grammar and style.
H Prince321 chapter 32 . 3/21
good story feels like you lost momentum with the honks but a enjoyable read nonetheless. i was disappointed with the harry/fleur build up cause it was well done
ehood202 chapter 1 . 3/18
Just wanted to say I absolutely love this fic and that you did really really amazing work on this!
H Prince321 chapter 5 . 3/15
five chapters was a bit of tug along just to find out it's a NBWL fic. not a big fan of these but it's been decent if a bit long winded and withholding. I'll read 3 more chapters
H Prince321 chapter 4 . 3/15
what a wonderfully sinister Dumbledore...
st1ckynote chapter 1 . 3/15
This is my second time reading this fic, but the first time I bothered browsing the reviews, and BOY! Some people are awfully rude. Jesus christ. Did nobody ever teach these people manners?

Anyway, great fic. Very interesting premise. Thank you for writing.
Th3BiGn00bCak3 chapter 32 . 3/8
Really enjoyed what you wrote so far, hope that you continue it at some point!
StormCrownSr chapter 1 . 3/7
I don't know if I've already said so, but your Dumbledore is better than Canon Dumbledore.
He's peek 1st 2 movies Dumbledore but even sweeter.
He's the type of guy to lose his hearing at the best of times, like when a student accidentally curses in front of him.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 32 . 2/27
Excellent story, I am loving it!
George1892 chapter 29 . 2/27
This is a good fic. Hope you come back to it someday.
Black-Warlock chapter 32 . 2/26
Good story, nice idea this kind of magic, i asume it was yours or did you inspiration from other story am curious about that.

To be honest i like the idea of magic being more of us and rather asking then demanding that something works.

Keep up the good work, looking forwards to the next update
lupusadaquilonem chapter 32 . 2/25
Right of the bat: Good job! I really like the premise of this story. The different, shy and artistic Harry coming into his own... but not growing up too quickly (see for ex. Harry's boyish infatuation with Tonks - at least in the beginning). Well done. This emotional back and forth has been enjoyable as well.

I also really liked the different spin on magic that Harry employs.

The only real downside for me? Too little Harry/Fleur. But it was well done, nonetheless. Might just be my inner Flowerpot-fanboy crying out.

I truly hope you will return to this story.

Thank you!
SamMason666 chapter 32 . 2/23
This is a genuinely phenomenal story, I love how you write Harry.