Reviews for Once Was Blind
If he can pull off pretending to be blind at school, I will be surprised.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Hmm... do you serious need another review to start this fic up again? If so, here's one for you!

Even if it takes years, I'm still gonna follow this story through, because I definitely see some potential with your story. _

Your plot is quite masterful... as it starts out with TK cursed with a disability without notice, and then feels left out with all the others... and now he's stuck in a position that I think will be difficult for him to get out of... Very suspenseful and it seems keeps everyone going with the rate you're at. XD

It's ironic, though, because I'm reading a book about six kids, and one happens to be blind, and then I stumbled upon this little thing... ahhh, such luck. :3

By GOD, the drama! I hope TK can get his head out of his ass before Kari and Yolei and the others have to do it for him... It's exciting seeing TK's dark side, though, 'cause it rarely shows itself in the actual series.

"I don't want to," he whispered. "But... I guess I do."

Yes, yes... it's quite obvious. :3 It'd be nice to see what you have in store for everyone... and I'd be happy to see an update from this, if you'd be so kind.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Let T.K. realize that he is in love ?
Buwaa chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Please update! i was soo dissapointed when i couldnt click the "next" button!
Nicole13-1991 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Aw its a sad thing that this wasn't continued. I would definitely look forward to a new chapter
yong chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
good
Phira chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I remember reading this story before! Aww.. wonder what happened
Jewelled Tears chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
And its been 3 years since you updated this. You're going to lose all your fans if you keep this up
digifreak231 chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
i wonder what takeru is doing? yes, i know this hasnt been updated in a long time, but PLEASE at least finish it when u have time... thanks...
ChocPuddTart chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
I know you havent updated it for ages but the story is so addicting so please update please
pinoyboi1 chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
I think its might be MaloMyotismon that gave TK the Devices got an idea for who the mysterious guy who gave him the red eyes and the D-X could be, if you haven't thought of that already. How about that he could be MaloMyotismon in disguise, plotting once again to destroy the digidestined? This time he has the help of the one who killed him, the Bearer of Hope, T.K.. Just a thought. Anyways, nice story so far. Another idea, during one of the battles between the D.D. and 'Tenchi Kuro', how about letting Kari be the one who discovers 'Tenchi Kuro's true identity? After all, most 'secret identity' heroes or villains are exposed to friends/family/allies/others at some point. Keep up the good work. and I hope you continue this story its really great I want to know whats going to happen well I have to wait and if you ever continue it?
TaKari Girl 101 chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
heyy

ok... so the chapter wasent the best but it was interresting... Ok so i think that Kari should tell T.K. that she knows its him(by that i mean that she nows hes the guy that was in the digital world that time he gave her a kis) because she had kissed him one time (by acciden) and that that guy(in the digital world) kissed just like him and that she was happy that he could see again but she was dissaponted that he would distroy the digital world just too see...

any hoo in the last chapter Kari should say she whants T.K. to have her sight because he whats it more than she ever did and she gives him her sight and then she died because the darkness swallows her but she was always in T.K.'s(and Tai's, and everyone else, but mostley Tai and T.K.) heart and that she loved T.K. and thats all

Love Ya Lots

Chimo

Sincerelly

Takari Girl 101
digiwriter1392 chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
Please UPDATE!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
I loved this chapter actually. Can you update please? I really want to see what happens.
Karin Kinomoto chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
This fic is so awesome! I think this is the coolest ever! I Love this ficcie! u rock!