Reviews for Every Day
BlackxxCherry chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
ajs;dlkfjasdlj so sweet and cute. It made me go all mushy. Love love love the ships in here. Especially TaiXIzzy and JoeXMimi.
About1Reader chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
This fic is still to this day my favorite. Sucks that the author isn't around to write more fluffy stuff like this :(
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
I loved this story so much!
Consulting Shippers chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I really liked this story, and I must admit I gave a fist pump when I saw that Tai and Izzy were together as well. Well done on the story :D.
Well that was cathartic chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Brilliant story. Love it want it need it. I'm so in love with ken now! I luved this pairing before i'd ever read it, and when i found out fanfiction had it, i stayed up all night reading on the noght before the first day of school. Soooo not pleasent. But soooooo worth it.
Bronze Eagle chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Yay! This fic made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D I especially liked your portrayal of not-idiot Daisuke. I don't think fandom gives him enough credit, sometimes. Your lonely-but-cheerful Daisuke was very compelling.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
-chuckles and claps- Now THIS was wonderful! Cute, funny, well-written, amusing, heart-warming and, ohh, I just LOVED the whole thing! I really like how the dogs were named after the Digimon, Ken hitting Daisuke with a pillow, Jun trying to cut Ken's hair, the paint-ball fight, their firt kiss, and, gah! There isn't a thing I DON'T like about this great fic! Brava! -
Animeyaoimaster chapter 8 . 4/20/2010