Reviews for An Old Rival Returns
Prince Giarad chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Can't wait to read your story!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Great Story!
DreadfulHope chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
awesome D
cool kagome chapter 11 . 11/26/2005
I LUVRD IT! it was kawaii! i liked how tomoyo put cameras EVERYWHERE! i so do that with my vid cam! i totaly hid the camera in the living room & got vid of my sister singing to songs on bet ahahahahahahah! BUT I LUV THIS FIC! I CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUAL! much luv! me & the guys are goin to universal & ioa tomorrow to shill & shiz _v
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
sorry i wasnt reviewing but i like it a lot
jade love chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
hehe i luv it! the trick Madison played was funny.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 12 . 3/1/2004
*Squeezes the crap outta StoryWeaver* I'm so GENKI! WOOT! U made me xtra genki StoryWeaver! Li's baack, Li's back! This chappy was so adorable!
Now about that sequel! I'ts gonna be great right? I hope so! It's gonna be dah bomb! Woot woot, update quick ok? Hearts of Four will be updated as soon as I finish my stupid report for S.S class *_~* *HUGGIEZ!*
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 11 . 2/18/2004
omg you are so lucky my shift key doenst work or i would go berserk on you . . . ah how dare you kill li he was my boyfriend -cries- i dont like you anymore, wa, and my bday is comin soon too and u go and ruin it cuz li is dead. meanie, evil, -pounds storyweaver on his chest- ur so evil, why . . . why did u do that to him . . . -runs away, cryin-
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 10 . 2/9/2004
YAAY! Wonderful chappy! Nightshade needs a big ol spankin by Wolfbane if u ask me! He should have killed her! I love how he love Meilin even if she is his sisters enemy. Just a classic fairytale type thing lol. Update soon plz _ *major hugz!*
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 9 . 2/2/2004
OH MY GAWD! SO FLUFFY! I LOVED THIS CHAPPY! WOOT WOOT! Nice goin StoryWeaver! Ur doin great, dont u stop writin this fic or I'll be forced to chase u down *_~* Update quick, k?
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 8 . 1/27/2004
AW super kawaii! I loved this chappy! Update quick or u'll get thrown into another room _ I like how Wolfbane likes Meilin! aww thats awsome. Update k!
mystery child chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
Aw! how cute!
I hope Nightshade gets it right where she belongs! Right Li-Kun?
Li-Kun: Uh yeah sure *blushes as he sees Sakura walk by* Can I go...
MC: Sakura! Could yo do the sign off for me I've gotta talk to LOVER BOY over here...
Sakura: Sure! MC LOVES CCS and wishes she owned it but she cannot *looks at MC and Li-kun funny like as they talk* so she says she loves your story and hope you keep on writing
Sakura Shintayu chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
!Col!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
Yay! So Syao-chan is Li right? I sorta got confused there. Well this was wonderful StoryWeaver, I just got a lil confused w/ the names Syao-Chan and Ying Fa . . . never watched CC alot before so maybe thats why lol. Well this was great! Update soon or else! *_~*
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
Ahh! Update now! What card is he gonna use! Tell me! Update, update, uppdaattee! This is so awsome. Boy was I glad Sakura could see thru that stupid card. Li would never do that! Li's so tite _