Reviews for Robotic Queen
Ghost500098 chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
very very good keep up the good work
GundamDemon chapter 4 . 4/17/2021
This is a very funny story. I like it so please update this again soon.
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
This is very good, I hope you consider coming back to it in the future, would be a real shame to leave it
logan wilson chapter 4 . 12/17/2020
do more pleasssseeeee its really goood
glrccs2003 chapter 4 . 12/4/2020
Will this continue ma bro ?
AwkwardAspie chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
This story is so, so good. I really enjoyed everything about it.
jubileemarie chapter 4 . 9/27/2020
It's a shame this story seems to be dead. It's not often I find a fem!Izuku fic that's as well written as this one is.
SebjectCrimsonStorm chapter 4 . 8/9/2020
it's so very rare to find something done well in fanfiction.
TampaBayMike95 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
this is awesome plz continue
Triton600 chapter 4 . 5/29/2020
please continue
Bunkerbird25 chapter 4 . 4/8/2020
I would just like to say, the interactions between Itsuku and literally everyone are amazing (especially Momo), this is an amazing story can't wait for the next chapter!
Bunkerbird25 chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
One chapter in and I can't wait to get to the end!
Stormhound12 chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
I hope you update this. I recently had a similar idea to this and am kinda miffed that it has already been done, but its ok. My story is still considerably different. One day I'll finish... one day. Anyways, I lile how you write and where this story is potentially going so please return to this. Kudos and keep on writing!
917brat chapter 4 . 2/14/2020
I so want to read more of this utter amazing story and can't wait to see just what you have happen next in this.
Tomon chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
Damn the lack of the 'Next ' button :-D Truly need to know how this continues, since the start was just amazing.
Excellent quirk to go with a combination of All-might but you still managed to make her into a young girl and a human who makes mistakes.
The development to come is so promising I can't wait to read more.

Excellent job