Reviews for Robotic Queen
taimurpro chapter 4 . 8/4
Huh, weird but interesting. I wanna read more, i love it
Spartan3909 chapter 4 . 6/25
Thanks for the chapters _..
star chapter 1 . 6/21
Seriously? u stopped updating last master for this crap?
woozy.y chapter 1 . 6/12
I can't shake off the feeling that the book of death is a Soul Eater reference... Like Maka? She smacked 3v3ryome with that damned book?
DschingisKhan chapter 4 . 6/7
I like where this is going! ItsuMomo is going to be an invincible combination for sure.
The Thinker chapter 4 . 6/5
OH MY GOD! YES! THAT ENDING!
The Thinker chapter 3 . 6/5
Don't forget that One for All's power increases with each transfer. That means Itsuku's 3.4% is stronger than All Might's 3.4%
Hi I really like this story I hope you write lots more.
Keys chapter 4 . 5/12
Awww but I want more chapter s
sigue con la teoria de el ultimo maestro
ZaydenNightshade chapter 4 . 4/26
I wanna hear the conversation between Momo and Nezu. it would be quite interesting.
LenW-DL chapter 4 . 4/26
Ohhhh I hope Itsuku learns to be happy again and I hope that Momo would be one of the reasons why. It’ll be a long while for Itsuku to warm up for sure since she had to deal with a decade’s worth of being dismissed like nothing as well as being ridiculed for something she can’t control. Can’t wait to see what’ll happen in the future especially during the sports festival! I also would like to see Momo’s development too since she has a lot of potential what with her quirk and drive. Maybe Momo and Tsuku(yes i have a nickname already) could spar frequently and assess each other so they’d both improve? (I do hope that this will be a momo x itsuku fic but if it’s not it’s okay too!) Update soon please and goodluck with life!
ZaydenNightshade chapter 4 . 4/24
this is All Might's power, Nezu's intelligence, and a bit of Eraserhead's attitude all wrapped up in a jaded, broken little girl.
Noneofit chapter 1 . 4/22
How do you mistake "UA" for "Yuuei" given that UA is written everywhere?
Alpenwolf chapter 4 . 4/17
Poor Itsuku, she really cant catch a break, can she?