Reviews for You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
man this is wonderful! :D
Marah chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Aw! This was so incredibly sweet! Great job. . it kind of gives me hope that maybe sometime I'll come across a girl who's like Haruka. .
lin chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Cloud ... you did it again ! this is so romantic.
Bishounen chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
That was nice. very Kawaii
Kumochan chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Aw..._ That's so sweet...
AllyMcDiva chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Menno, muss ich erst total auf Dich abfahren, bis ich merke, dass ich total auf Deine Storys abfahre?

Diese hat mich echt gefesselt und richtig berührt. Hab nichtmal bemerkt, dass Cutie mich angeschrieben hat.

Die zeitlichen Hin - und Herblenden finde ich total geschickt.

Diesmal hab ich mir sogar öfter die Mühe gemacht mal ins Wörterbuch zu schauen, um die genaue Wortwahl mitzubekommen und nicht nur den groben Kontext. Ich mag die Art der Umschreibungen *küss*
Yumeko chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Aw...*wipes the last few tears away and tries to explain to her friend why she was crying* That was so nice...you are so good i swear...it brings tears into my eyes...G2g now...i am gonna add that one to my favs _ Bye...
setsuna22 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
great as always.
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
*wipes a tear away* That was a really touching story! I loved it
SadisticDevil chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
As again sempai that was a great fic u wrote. Keep up the good work, and PLEASE update your other stories.

Bye sempai!:P

P.S. If u were wondering. Yeah I'm in the comp. lab again. _

It’s not my fault that the sevis (7th graders) do the most boring things in the world, and I have to come here. At least I get to read your fics. Thats a great way to end any BORING day at school. _
Nadine chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
das is echt komisch, gestern hab ich die FF bei animexx gelesen und jetz is sie hier *g* jedenfalls gefällt sie mir! wie immer ;)
wind and water combined chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
oh, thats so sweet! it almost made me cry...XD