Reviews for Make Me Better Than Before
Lady Sonamy chapter 15 . 5/5
Hello again! : ) I hope you have a great Mother's Day! I know I will!
Lady Sonamy chapter 14 . 2/13
Welcome back!
Lady Sonamy chapter 13 . 1/13
Oh boy, this one's gonna be painful! (Let the fur FLY!)
Lady Sonamy chapter 12 . 12/1/2018
Yikes! I wonder how big his next opponent will be.
Lady Sonamy chapter 11 . 11/11/2018
Still awesome! Though I wonder when the memory of Fiona will come.
Lady Sonamy chapter 10 . 10/26/2018
Here comes the skanky tramp who LEFT HIM!
Sonicfan05 chapter 8 . 10/24/2018
Hello! Sonicfan05/Pipsqueak9782 here! I'm a seventh grader, and this story is pretty good and you don't have to wait super long just to have one tiny chapter. I was hoping for the next sin to be gluttony or wrath, but I don't care that much! Keep up the great story! :D
Lady Sonamy chapter 9 . 10/25/2018
I wonder how he'll get out of this one?!
Lady Sonamy chapter 8 . 10/22/2018
I smell metal! I think I figured it out. But I'm not gonna spoil it.
Lady Sonamy chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
Still awesome! ; )
Lady Sonamy chapter 6 . 10/19/2018
Nice. Though I don't know why he can't see Amy's face or remember her name.
Lady Sonamy chapter 5 . 10/17/2018
I think I can already guess what happened to Sonic to make him what he is today! (Aww, you used my suggestion ) I still have some suggestions if you want to hear them.
Lady Sonamy chapter 4 . 10/12/2018
I love it! Also I think you should delve into Sonic's past to show WHY he act's the way he does with women and treated Amy so poorly. Because a man who treats women the way he does and basically doesn't believe in love is usually the result of mommy or daddy issues, or because in the past they've had their heart broken by somebody they we're REALLY in love with and whom they thought loved them back.
Amefloza13 chapter 4 . 10/12/2018
Me gusta la historia espero lo continĂșe pronto
Lady Sonamy chapter 3 . 10/11/2018
Still loving this! I'm thinking maybe he should learn about how true ugliness is on the inside. If beauty were measured by kindness, actions and personality, Sonic would be AS UGLY AS SIN! (pun intended ) While Amy and the friends he mistreats would have Heavenly beauty. (And besides, Amy's not ugly at all!)