Reviews for Make Me Better Than Before
Lady Sonamy chapter 7 . 10/20
Still awesome! ; )
Lady Sonamy chapter 6 . 10/19
Nice. Though I don't know why he can't see Amy's face or remember her name.
Lady Sonamy chapter 5 . 10/17
I think I can already guess what happened to Sonic to make him what he is today! (Aww, you used my suggestion ) I still have some suggestions if you want to hear them.
Lady Sonamy chapter 4 . 10/12
I love it! Also I think you should delve into Sonic's past to show WHY he act's the way he does with women and treated Amy so poorly. Because a man who treats women the way he does and basically doesn't believe in love is usually the result of mommy or daddy issues, or because in the past they've had their heart broken by somebody they we're REALLY in love with and whom they thought loved them back.
Amefloza13 chapter 4 . 10/12
Me gusta la historia espero lo continĂșe pronto
Lady Sonamy chapter 3 . 10/11
Still loving this! I'm thinking maybe he should learn about how true ugliness is on the inside. If beauty were measured by kindness, actions and personality, Sonic would be AS UGLY AS SIN! (pun intended ) While Amy and the friends he mistreats would have Heavenly beauty. (And besides, Amy's not ugly at all!)
Amefloza13 chapter 3 . 10/11
Me gusta como avanza la historia, espero el siguiente capĂ­tulo pronto. :D
I think this fanfic is pretty interesting so far. You should keep writing!
Heart Reveries chapter 2 . 10/9
really interesting and I'm super interested in this story of yours, real good stuff. i can't wait to read more and see what becomes of this, although I hope you don't find this rude, but I feel this story can be a ton better if you showed Sonic's inner thoughts and emotional transition in later chapter, that way his pov on things and learning his lesson will really be expressed and depicted to the fullest. Once again what you already have is awesome and I can't wait to read more!
Lady Sonamy chapter 2 . 10/9
I want to see where this story will go! I love your work, but I noticed a few grammar errors and skipped words in some sentences. But with a little repair, this story is a shoe-in for more readers!
Lady Sonamy chapter 1 . 10/4
Hmm...The old "A Christmas Carol" approach huh? Haven't read that type in a while, I like it! Don't abandon this story.
edowdle chapter 1 . 10/4
This is very interesting here.