Reviews for Rath's Tourniquet
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
why are you expecting flames? it was good! the song fits really well too! i liked it!

Shadow

If you don't believe that it was good, i really will flame you ;)
Jane chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
weird
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
the song totally rocks! your fic...not so hot...sorry
M-Chan16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
nice...
Eira nae chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Do more like that. (pwease?) But dun kill Rath! No... *ahem* Uh... *blushes* What? Anywaysh... Good! - *is not sure if I already submitted sumthin for this story.. oO*
Peridot chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I will not flame you.

Wow! I loved it! you really have a talent for making people laugh AND cry ((of course not at the same time)). I wish you would do more angsty stuff. I really enjoy it
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
it wasn't that bad...actually it was pretty good! lol. I adore Rath so maybe I'm a bit biased. U
Lady Dragonnaine chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
heylo! Lady Dragonniane says she like the way this was written, very nice and angsty, well done. Lady Dragonnaine also wonders why she is talking in the third person. Oh, well...

Lady Dragonnaine wants more R/C angst/fluff! (L.D.'s "Here Without You" didn't come out as well as she hoped)

please? *pouts* please? She knows you wrote this a long time ago, but...more? please?

Lady Dragonnaine
animoon chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
no!no! this is relly good! u really should try to put dark cesia in one of your fics that would be cool
selet5ua chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
hey cool story, i really wish there was more though :pouts: oh well. very well written, good use of song and i like how you did the chaaracters too. good job.
M. Haggarty chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
O! I like that song! And I like this fic! I've already read all your fairy tale stories, so this one was left. Keep writing!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This was interesting. A good interesting though. Usually, in all the other suicide fics, he does end up dying, and finding relief. You made it so that 1 he didn;t die (i think?) 2 He couldn't find that peace when he 'died' or was about to. I liked it alot. I think u shoud go on that idea of redoing it and put black cesia in. But make it a diff fic. I like this one.
Ofi chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
*is almost crying* I LOVED IT! you have me practically in tears! how can you hate this fic? great job!
Hikari Yume chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
OMGdess! This fic is awesome! i loved it!
Twilightkitty chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
That was awsome! Beleive me that did not suck. Infact i think you should make it more than a one-shot!