Reviews for Stargate Atlantis: The Robotech War
Mark1 chapter 1 . 8/3
Did the COVID virus got you?
sam chapter 27 . 6/4
chapter 28 .
sam chapter 27 . 2/22
chapter 28 yes yes.
Chronus1326 chapter 19 . 2/12
Oh sweet those guys are back! Will they go to Atlantis or Earth. Oh wait, a forced first contact / disclosure. Maybe! Awesome!
Chronus1326 chapter 18 . 2/12
I'm glad they negotiated for The Tower. But that was way too easy. Imagine if someone came out of nowhere and offered to solve all of the USA's problems for the small price of Manhattan island, or an Ohio class submarine? Just saying, you really greased the plot here.
Chronus1326 chapter 17 . 2/12
Yeah I like that the Travelers have a chance st peace, funny though how they treated us like shit. Kidnapped our people, shot up our ships, and without even a word being said about it. They must think we're the biggest chumps on the block. I hope you rescue the Genii as easily as you treated the Travelers.
Chronus1326 chapter 16 . 2/12
I'm fairly upset regarding the intro to The Travelers. Larrain really needs to be put in her place, with a fist. God, she's almost as bad as Vala. Our technicians helped out really quickly after having their ship shot out from under them, those wimps folded outrageously quickly.
WildKhaine chapter 10 . 1/5
So, my question would be how are the people in charge covering up Venus being terraformed? I mean Venus is pretty easy to see from earth with just the naked eye, with a telescope even some amateur would notice something up with Venus.
bob chapter 27 . 12/16/2019
chapter 28 . .
Fer82 chapter 27 . 11/25/2019
Fluff chapters are good for the soul, thats what people in this place says, aldo Roy & Claudia are a favorite of many... ok. Back to business it is obvious that Baal its using his "pals" of the LA to harass the Tau'ri forces and that they dont look very closely to his activities, namely the shipbuilding program that his forces are carriyng. The Tokra are a mixed bag, but if they come around and leave that attitude of "we are dealing with primitives" their future will not look that bleak.

I can see that despite the 8 fleets that they now can field, the human forces will be heavely outnumber again, the only hope for them it is that factions like the Invids, Zentraedis and the Haydonites attack everything in their sights.

Hopefully next chapter its coming soon.
EvilTheLast chapter 27 . 11/3/2019
Good update. Nothing worst then getting married and taking the last name Fokker. Geeze.
Hikari Nova chapter 27 . 11/2/2019
very nice story so far even with the grammar/spelling errors also Morgan's actual Alterran/Lantean/Ancient name is Ganos Lal and not Morgan the name/alias she was known as on earth while she was keeping a eye on Morros A.K.A Merlin
Mark1 chapter 27 . 11/2/2019
Alright this is my review for this chapter... First, thank you for the update. I thought you were going to abandon this... Second, I am still disappointed that the "Great Reveal" has not hqppened yet, SGC is severely understaffed and the Tau'ri is heavily outnumbered even by Ba'al and the Lucian Alliance, the revelation will solve it all... And then there. Is the wedding... Nice