Reviews for Phone Call
ArtemisiaUltor chapter 5 . 12/8/2019
I thought I'd just leave another comment to say that I still really love this fic and what you've written hasn't been forgotten. I still like to re-read it and imagine what could happen next!
writtenwarning chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Aw i LOVE THIS! I really hope you continue on with it!
sjwmaw chapter 5 . 2/2/2019
I’ve just found your story and I really like it! I always like the idea of Adam joining the brothers earlier and them bonding as real brothers. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens with the creepy spirit or whatever it is. I hope dean comes to the rescue quickly!
Divineoverseer chapter 5 . 1/18/2019
Oh, brotherly bonding with a pair of brothers that haven't known each other for even a week. That sounds good. And Meg, I wonder how Sam's time with her will go seeing as how its not just anger and frustration that drives Sam this time but how his world had changed with him no longer being the 'youngest'.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 1/16/2019
Really looking forward to Adam and Dean bonding. I’m stunned the Impala is having a serious issue considering how well Dean cares for it. Sam seems to be making the same mistakes.
FTA92 chapter 5 . 1/14/2019
Cant wait for mooooore!
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 5 . 1/14/2019
Yay! It's my favorite demon- though I do prefer Rachel Miner.
Zedd00 chapter 5 . 1/14/2019
Holy shitttt, what's happening here? First Sam and then Adam? I can't wait to read what will happen! Would love to see Adam hurt and Dean finally acting like the cool big bro he is. Waiting for an update!
AdamMillganWinFan chapter 4 . 12/23/2018
i can't wait to see where this goes! i'm a HUGE Adam fan and love when i find fics that include him for the whole story.. no matter how the story goes! so thank you for writing this! i can't wait to see more!
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
I think you are on target with Sam's reaction here. Frankly, Dean as the elder brother is used to the lifelong directive of take care of your brother. He's pissed that his dad has added yet another little brother to that and that he didn't tell him about him do so long. However, Dean will deal with that and keep Adam safe, probably even talk to him at some point about school, etc.

Sam on the other hand, is the younger brother. He isn't used to having a directive to care for his brother. He's in a rage still to get revenge for the death of Jess, and to a lesser extent, the loss of his mother which kicked off his dad's entry into the hunting life which dragged him all over the country. Having the brothers separate here works and it will force Dean and Adam to communicate. Dean's really going to be his parent/guardian at this point, not John or Sam. Dean may very well head to Bobby's, though I am surprised there was no checking on Adam's mother's home or a possible funeral, etc.

Great stuff so far. I look forward to more.
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Poor Adam. This has to be really rough on him. Looking forward to Sam and Dean stepping up and doing better here.
AJ Granger chapter 2 . 12/19/2018
I'm a little surprised that the social services person didn't get more details and a look at both id's of the Winchester brothers. I am not surprised that Dean is quiet and Sam is trying tentatively to talk to Adam. Seeing Adam flirting with the waitress was a nice link back to Dean and even John really. Not surprised that John just confirmed the parentage and expected Dean to take care of him.
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
I like it. Interesting age and time to have Adam introduced into the mix. I look forward to seeing how you deal with it.
ArtemisiaUltor chapter 4 . 12/17/2018
I really love stories where Adam meets Sam and Dean early so thanks for writing this!

The interaction is very believable for the situation. I like the way you write Adam's emotional state - he's such a mess! The only people he has in the world are complete strangers and his dad couldn't be bothered to show up when his mum died. No wonder he's so confused and angry!

I wonder how long they'll be able to keep the hunting from Adam. Not for long, I bet! Assuming they're not attacked by some random monster, he's going to find the weapons in the car at some point. Even if they do dump him at Bobby's, he's probably going to wonder why there's supernatural lore everywhere! They'd be better off telling him straight, I think.

Can't wait for more!
Divineoverseer chapter 4 . 12/16/2018
I wonder how you'll make things play out from here on out with Adam thrown into the craziness they went through. And seeing John with all three of his boys at once...I can't wait to see it.