Reviews for Dragon
lartenrox chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
hey! this is not so bad but it's a bit weird, especially when the hero is now draco and not harry. not bad! a gd twist 2 e story!
dont fit in chapter 15 . 10/13/2004
Wow! this is a really good story. i think that Draco's "other self" or soul is talking to him, and i think that the curtain is the one from OotP, the one that Sirius went through. i also like how you've done a Draco/Cho fic. this is the first one i've seen and i kinda like the pairing. this story rocks, so keep writing!
Sylver Slyther chapter 15 . 11/26/2003
I absolutely loved this chapter! it was a perfect explanation for it all! cant wait for the next chappie!
OpalKoboi chapter 15 . 11/24/2003
it's his soul. himself. am i right? great story! :D
Thistle chapter 15 . 11/20/2003
I can't believe how long you've left me waiting for this chapter. And now another cliffhanger. Grr. You have to update! I don't know who's speaking to Draco, so I guess no dollars for me. Update!
duochang97 chapter 14 . 9/12/2003
All I can say is, "What the hell?" This is interesting. Very confusing dream sequences, but, from the very few I can remember on occasion, I guess that makes sense. I just wanna know what the heck's going on with Circe. I can see people treating Draco as someone to get things out of, but it's a bit wierd reading him as depressed and mopey - not that a Malfoy would lower himself to something as common as letting others know he's moping, but still. I'm just wondering who you'll have everyone end up with, although they're a bunch of 15 year old teenieboppers, (Man, I must be getting old if I refer to people that way as much as my parents!) so, they really don't need any kind of couples anyway, cause at that age nine times out of ten they don't last more than a week or so anyway, so not focusing on romance makes sense. Continue as soon as possible so we can satisfy our curiosity.
dragonsprincess chapter 14 . 9/12/2003
Well, Clayr, that chapter was wonderful. I loved it. I'm glad that oyur back at the writing, I was missing this story.

Please hurry and update.

Cherio

dragonsprincess
Thistle chapter 14 . 9/10/2003
You updated! Yay! But it's so freaking short. I need more! It was good, I like how Circe is taking a more maternal interest in Draco. And the whole dream segment was really interesting. My only criticism is that you didn't give me enough. Go write more.
Thistle chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
Hey, it's been a while. Are you planning on continueing this story? Cuz you kinda left us with a cliffhanger and I want to know what happens! Come on get to work! Give me my next chapter!
X-Lunacy-X chapter 13 . 8/19/2003
Hi, i started to read this fan fic on (im Tomsmine! ) then i came across it while i was on here and i read everything that hasnt been posted on the message boards..I love the story it's great and please do continue! i want to know more!
OpalKoboi chapter 13 . 8/9/2003
:( poor draco. that was very depressing in the end. :'( (hence all the sad faces) i can't wait for more. maybe. or i can if it gets me depressed again. i didn't really understand the part with hermione and luna. did he go for a walk with them? or just with hermione? if that's it where did luna come in? : effing being confuzzled!
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
oh love this story so far! just wonderin though have ya ever read any books by Garth Nix? mainly: Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen. anyways just thought if ya had maybe you would write a story based on them? please? I promise milk and cookies! *sigh* never mind ya probably have too much to do...
Thistle chapter 13 . 8/3/2003
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet, I swear I already did. It sucks nothing happened between Draco and Cho, maybe next time? This was a pretty short chapter, but I forgive you, even if you did leave me pulling out my hair to know more. Who's there with him? Will they tell Snape and Circe he was eavesdropping? And does Snape not really like Draco? Questions, questions, questions. Update soon and give me my answers!
Kagome-sama chapter 3 . 8/2/2003
I liked this chapter. I liked te way Draco relax and the way he talks with his schoolmates and relatives.

Be careful with this Celeste... until Draco and everybody else hates her it's all right, but don't make her too perfect, give her flaws... or someone may think of her of a Mary Sue. Now it's too early to judge her though :)

A Mudblood is dead? oh great... I'm wondering who is s/he