Reviews for Godhood: For Dummies
avarath1 chapter 13 . 4/7
The one thing that really bugged me about this story is this:

Not once did Nathan visit his grandfather when he made it back to Earth. His grandfather, who lost both his daughter and grandchildren on the same day. His grandfather was there when his mother died, he tried to stop Peter from running out, but Nathan doesn’t spare him a thought….not even when he goes back to Missouri for the flower.

It bugs me.
Fuck earth. Travel the stars
AHumbleReader1 chapter 13 . 2/25
Great fanfic, really enjoyed reading it, pity about the upload time/abandonment. Hope you come back to the story eventually.
thmstrbtr96 chapter 13 . 2/13
I love this
want to read more
could get a lot of ideas from multiple franchises and FanFictions such as...

The Spider by I'mjusttryingtofindmyway

The curious case of being reborn as Jay Felger by Knight121198

Iron Infinity by DuncanIdaho2014

Iron Mind by DuncanIdaho2014

Transcendent Humanity by Solaris242

Humanity's Rebirth by TallYapflip
I like these stories for some reason some the stories keep disappearing
Goldrune09 chapter 10 . 1/23
mutant lab rat enhanced with Vibranium escapes to become a hero lol
misterfishy chapter 13 . 11/30/2023
Sooo, is it alive? Please be alive.
DavidTorpid chapter 4 . 11/14/2023
This chapter is a crunchy slog. It's all made up so there is very little point In going into excruciating detail for paragraphs at a time.
Nai Darkor chapter 13 . 11/11/2023
I really loved the story and while I haven’t read it since your last update I just got an idea. I’m half asleep and only have the outline of your story in mind but the thought suddenly came to me so I have to share it with you:
What if Ego’s death takes the ability of him temporarily BUT he learns to basically use his experience and partly celestial gene material to form chi into his old energy.
Like I said I’m basically sleeping so make whatever you want from that.
Drakeulas chapter 13 . 11/7/2023
loving it so far
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2023
Была надежда што гг подождёт лет 6 - 8 но облом
juanperez299992 chapter 13 . 10/21/2023
good
ColeslawJoe chapter 13 . 10/11/2023
Short but it's something can't wait for the other chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2023
I think this is the weakest chapter so far. Nathan is acting too much like a child.
Foxy-Floof chapter 11 . 9/26/2023
Awww, he made a friend! And he did it in an ethical, responsible, careful way with OVERSIGHT!

I'm so proud of your little self-insert. *sniff*
Epicboss67 chapter 13 . 9/1/2023
Second time reading the story, thank you so much for writing it. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »