Reviews for Godhood: For Dummies
ceasa20 chapter 2 . 10/8/2018
Best Marvel/avengers SI.
OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla chapter 2 . 10/8/2018
On top of being half Celestial, Nathan wants to learn magic, but to ensure that endeavour, he sacrificed ownership of the Power Stone to TAO, who's protecting the Time Stone. His goals are quite up there, stopping Thanos from acquiring the Infinity Stones being one of them.
OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Nathan will get far. He has the Power Stone, after all. Eventually, he will find the other Infinity Stones.
Et Qui Metit chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
Great work! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Douggernaut chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
I kinda don't like him giving up the stone. But it makes sense that he does't want the Ancient One to mistrust him when hes trying to get training.

I've enjoyed the first two chapters. Definitely looking forward to more!
Douggernaut chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
I like the start of the story! I'm enjoying the SI's that have been popping up for Avengers lately.

I like how your not making him too OP with his celestial heritage. It makes for a better read (For me anyway) when characters develop their abilities over time.
eglaic chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
Love it. Please keep him smart, the protagonist doing stupid shit for the sake of the plot is one of my biggest pet peeves. (Not that you've done this so far as far as I can tell.)
marcoskowla chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
are u going to give us Mutants ? Or this will be totally equal to MCU ? They could be urban legend or something . Nice to have him learning magic , that is , the ability to manipulate realitie itself through energy that most of times came from different dimensions . The thing is that he will learn how to channel energy to warp realitie and he himself as big battery of celestial energy .
animelie chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
this is solid. I wonder if he is some anomaly within the mcu adjacent universe. this is awesome. I love stories that have a focus on the mystical elements of marvel. not many stories actually do that. I bet she gets a shock when she does a future scan. why does everyone jump to conclusions in this universe? just a rhetorical question. glad he didn't go shield or hydra. they suck for development and wouldn't let the mc have independent personality growth. at least magicians are individualistic. just keep up the good work.
AscendedHumanity chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
eh I still like it, a lot less plot holes so far compared to the few other marvel self inserts. Hope you keep up the rate of updates
Gingi71 chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
huh.. interesting will watch
Chaotic Pheonix chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
I can already see him saying "Don't Touch M'Dick"
marcoskowla chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
This was a very nice chapter/prologue , waiting for more chapters . Now that Nathan filled all his body with celestial energy , did he gained super strenght , abilitie to fly and other things ? . It seems that he would be pretty much a much stronger version of captain marvel abilities to create/change matter and energy at will . Another interesting thing is that he is half human , and humans are one of marvel species with most potential if you think about it , they can be changed , mutated and many other things . Mutants , Inhumans , Deviants , Eternals and Mutates ( like spider-man / hulk / captain america )
N7Redwing chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
I think you got something going on here. Never read any story related to StarLord so thats new one for me. I find it interesting and want to know more your story direction. Since, this is a new chapter I find the story interesting for having a half human and celestial protagonist. My concern are where are you taking this story. I mean you've jump started your character into finding the Power stone and heading to Earth. So are you taking part of Marvel Cinematic timeline sequence or in a new approach?
Fat Future Cat chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
i find myself liking this first chapter but i feel like its lacking something. I think a little bit more setup for our oc's life so far would help because right now it feel rushed. The power scaling seems good so far and hopefully will stay that way and everything else seems to fit in well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 Next »