Reviews for Godhood: For Dummies
johnduffy7878 chapter 13 . 8/19/2023
This and ur naruto story finished today both r fire keep updating dawg
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2023
I correct my previous statement 4/5 of the story are recap copy/paste and author notes.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2023
Fml, the author notes in this story are nearly 3/4 of each chapter.
M1stymix chapter 2 . 8/8/2023
ehh shouldn't she know about thanos since the guy is a eternal. I'm sure the ancient one knows about him
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 7/31/2023
If they are fraternal twins, who would cast as Nathan?
Btw i love jos characther he seems awesome
AuthoriTet chapter 1 . 7/16/2023
imagine threatening someone but not even have the guts to use an account, you fucking pussy, you're not doing your friend any favors by acting like a douche, you're indirectly ruining her reputation just by being her friend
gamberofritto chapter 13 . 7/8/2023
you update like shit dude, but you got the quality down so i guess its a matter of patience on our part
disinterestedinterested chapter 1 . 7/4/2023
Threatening someone for a review, seriously? What a fuckin clown you could've asked nicely instead of trying to act superior with your stupid review which got no basis criticism whatsoever.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2023
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend, Tanya, who lives in Florida and is an assistant site administrator.

Here is her profile:
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/2873027/

Review her stories. You don't have to read them, just give them good reviews. They don’t have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. She’s trying to win a contest, and for that she needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to her.

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for her stories and we'll leave you alone.

#%%#%%
OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla chapter 13 . 6/24/2023
Yikes! I forgot that the SI performed instant surgery and instant healing at the same time on Tony.

Then there's Jarvis' upgrades. The SI is an AI expert, so not surprising.
Aedwards179 chapter 12 . 6/12/2023
Forcing that surgery on Tony just sounds like an overall bad idea
Aedwards179 chapter 7 . 6/12/2023
I'm curious. why did he only use rings to store energy? if he creates a necklace or something wouldn't he be able to store more? or vambraces?
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 6/12/2023
I was kind of hoping he wouldn't spend any substantial time on earth. just go there do whatever he's gotta do then go back out into the universe to fuck around, find amazing tech and shit until the avengers
areaderslist chapter 13 . 6/11/2023
Love the story, hope to see more updates soon.
Black.Horus chapter 13 . 6/4/2023
Inata VII, I demand you to quickly choke Inata VI, and began to write the next chapter. For the terrifying beast known as my boredom is ever around, and I need a constant infux of sacrifices to keep it sated and happy, or else my own feeble sanity will waver and crumble under the daunting never ending task of searching through the halls of infinite lore. I am begging you, help me before it managed to catch up wi-
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »