Reviews for Godhood: For Dummies
dan.lew.upg chapter 13 . 6/2/2023
cant wait for more
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 13 . 6/1/2023
well hopefully this year the next one.

great read, def a couple things I'm meh about, but still good.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 9 . 6/1/2023
ah, the issue with using it as reactions instead of reviews. don't see the AN till the end. like I said, I may not like that character, but I could see the possibility being plausible. can't say I'm not happy to hear it, but it woulda been interesting. especially with ur AN before bout loki and using some creativity lol
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 9 . 6/1/2023
I mean if this is the possible pairing... I gotta say it's a possibility in my mind.. I mean she's mature in enough intelligence wise to keep with his mental age. I can't say story wise and pairing wise it's not a good pick. if that is the possible one you were talking about, but I have a hunch it is.

personal opinion? don't like the character, but she does makes some Ballin ass stuff. have to see how ya write it. definitely possible to win me over I'd say
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 8 . 6/1/2023
I 100% agree with your AN at the beginning here, but it won't stop, you got waaaayyy to many fucking fanboys and girls that are horny af for lokis actor. pree sure that's all it is, has nothing to do with his character or personality.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 7 . 6/1/2023
he's still five in age in this chapter, but you keep referecing him as a 7 year old. let alone the fact that he's.. not 7.. but 17.. I mean prob should do some editing to fix that.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 7 . 6/1/2023
Jesus Christ a bus?! man I feel for past you. I got rear ended by a car and my whiplash was bad. hope it's all healed and not still effecting you
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 5 . 5/31/2023
wait that's when ghost Rider comes into Mcu? fuck now I gotta try and get back into AoS... fack
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 5 . 5/31/2023
I dunno... I do definitely get why ppl seem to be upset about the age thing.. I mean what's the point of starting a character at a certain point just to Deage him permanently later? ya I get there's only one origions point for a half human /celestial, but damn... just use the time stone tactics to stay mid 20s... you're basically putting your mc through the torture of having a child's body for seemingly no reason. and I did read ur updated AN about it being addressed so don't think I'm "trying to rip ya a new ahole" but more stating my confusion. I basically use reviews as reactions when I have one in a story than a review at the end.

I forget shit easily if I wait a whple chapter to post something I thought about at the begininf
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 4 . 5/31/2023
why doesn't he just use both stones ? one to power him using the other one so he doesn't need to store this energy? although I see the ring being important in the future, I feel this is a quick fix going with the power supply. is it because he himself doesn't have enough to shield himself from it while also using its power?
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
wow... first paragraph and ya got me cackling with his ships name lmao
The Sound Shaman chapter 13 . 5/31/2023
Neat, thanks for the chapter. It has been a while since the last one, so thanks for including the summary and the "previously on" analogue, that was a good idea this chapter.
Noobmaster6785 chapter 13 . 5/31/2023
also what If Nathan takes over a planet using his powers like his pop and uses vibranium while doing so
Noobmaster6785 chapter 13 . 5/31/2023
awesome work
Lord Mistfire chapter 13 . 5/29/2023
I demand an immediate update to this intriguingly amazing story my talented author!
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »