Reviews for Godhood: For Dummies
GodOfAltruism chapter 13 . 5/28/2023
Welcome backā€¦ Hopefully
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 5/26/2023
"earth's greatest defender"? my complete and utter loathing of 616 Stark makes me object to that descriptor in the strongest possible way. fucking civil war arc...

leaving it to avengers only, both Cap and Thor are far superior.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 5/26/2023
I'll be honest, the behavior of the actress who plays her has kind of soured me on shuri.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 5/26/2023
all this talk of dragons kind of makes me want him to run into Fin Fang Foom. and/or Lockheed.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 5/26/2023
as for the reason for the deaging, he will still be mentally much older than her, so I don't really see the point, to be honest. as to the identity of the girl, my guess would be Wanda or Jean. which kind of leads me to the age old adage of "don't stick your dick in crazy".

though something I forgot to mention in my last review has to do with altering the timeline. with two major ones standing out: saving Tony's parents, assuming that hasn't happened yet, and saving Ben Parker.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 5/26/2023
...maybe I'm biased due to being an x-men fan, first and foremost, but how the fuck does he not recognize Apocalypse and Selene? seriously? about the only x-men villain more iconic than Apocalypse is Magneto. as for Selene, she's easily in the top four x-men villains, along with the other two I mentioned and Sinister.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 5/26/2023
the chi thing had me thinking of your character going looking for Iron fist, at first. before you eliminated the possibility of that being useful. the show sucked, anyway.

as for the metal, honestly I was expecting adamantium or vibranoim. maybe carbonidium or whatever it was that Omega Red's armor was made out of in the comics.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 5/26/2023
eh. while I find the idea of deaging him mildly annoying, I didn't necessarily assume that it was much of a power nerf. or permanent.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 5/26/2023
how would she not know who Thanos is? dude's thousands of years old.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 5/26/2023
my main issue here would be him abandoning Peter. to the ravagers. while Yondu might keep them from killing Peter, it's still not going to be pleasant for him.

that, and personally I would have went for the reality stone. it's the strongest.

also, apparently I would be more paranoid about Thanos and the other bastards after the stone, because I'd be skipping systems after every time I used it. in a random direction so they couldn't predict my path.
svenijsselsteijn chapter 13 . 5/26/2023
Love the fic
VastoLorrde chapter 1 . 5/26/2023
I see authors saying 'they don't want their protagonist to OP'. Uhm excuse me, what is wrong with a MC being OP? Personally i prefer it, cause most times, authors make their MC stupid. At least, the OPness helps to overshadow that.

Authors here find it difficult to write a story that's based on an OP character... See 'One punch man', do we like it? Yes!, are we tired of it? No!..

There's nothing bad in a character being OP, just make your story interesting, captivating enough for the audience
myafroatemydog chapter 13 . 5/22/2023