Reviews for This Unexpected Development
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like that one too, especially the bit with females looking beyond the surface ;)
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Love it. It would be quite a shock for Snape to here Harry speak it, wouldn't it? Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Gildylocks doesn't have any idea of the trouble he's in...

But Snape does. Oh, boy, does he ever.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wow i really lke this.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
"A Gryffindor speaking Parseltongue and a Slytherin wanting to exorcise the memory of the Chamber of Secrets."

That IS backwards, isn't it?
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Lockart is such an ass! Argh! Ah, but SEverus hadles the situation so well, considering. Very good, of course.
Me chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
"A very small matchbox, I might add."

That was wonderfully written, and actually quite funny. Go you!
Maddy-Riddle chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I love the way you show Severus thoughts. And as before, you choose a really good moment in the story to write about.

Great work!
Turelie Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Thank you, I really enjoy your work. Go on, play more in Snape's head, if this is the result.
totallystellar chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Very fantastic. I've read a few with that sort of flare, but I think I might like this the most. I was wondering what was going through his head when that happend.

luv,

meghan
Saffron chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Thats ace! Honestly I was laughing my head off, especially when he realises Harry's speaking Parseltongue! 'Merlins Teeth' Very good. Nice vocabulary too. Well done!
protest.riot chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
awesome! i likes this a lot.
Misha chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Interesting perspective on what Snape was thinking. I have to admit, I liked it when he referred to Malfoy as 'whiny'. I also liked his reaction. Very good.
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
A lovely follow-up from "More the fool he". I love it.
MadamX chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Wonderful again you amaze me with your wonderful skills. Sigh... If only I had an sliver of your ability. Hope all is well with you do take care. Looking forward to anything else, you decide to grace us with. :)