Reviews for Well, How About That
DanielOfMeowfair chapter 3 . 12/10/2020
I LOVE this story so much! The portrayal of Arthur is really spot-on in this! I'm really looking forward to more of this story :D
jWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
First of all! I love how vividly alive your sentences are! Haven't had a good read like that in years, so it's spectacular. Second, I love the internal monologuing, and aren't we all humored by Arthur's mumbling. Kudos!
Charley1925 chapter 3 . 6/18/2020
I am so happy to see you returning to this story. I was so sad how Arthur never learned about Sally's baby and how he left her. I hope you finish story so we can have the ending we wished for.
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 3 . 6/18/2020
Arthur really does have brass b*lls to endure this sh*t. Gotta respect him for that.
BenRG chapter 3 . 6/18/2020
Poor Arthur! He may be an ace scavenger and recycler but something tells me that changing a dirty nappy is a challenge utterly beyond his ability to handle! Also, he may not be the normal sort of hero but doing the right thing DESPITE being afraid? That's heroism all of its own kind!
Samuel2072 chapter 3 . 6/17/2020
this is a really good story, I hope you write more
justmerav chapter 2 . 4/26/2020
Yes, its brilliant, will you post anymore?
im a bit late in the fandom, i know, but id love to read more.
L chapter 2 . 12/6/2018
Omg Yay!
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 2 . 11/5/2018
They make a lovely couple. Thank you for posting this. I hope to read more in the future.
BenRG chapter 2 . 10/24/2018
The key thing to the canon character of Arthur is that, in many ways, he's like most people. We'd like to do the right thing no matter what but, in the end, running away and saving our own hides is so much EASIER and less painful. In the end, Arthur succumbed to that too many times. I suspect that what we've got going here if he decided that Percy was going to be the last person he failed through selfishness or fear.
Charley1925 chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
This is a lovely little story. I hope you decide to continue it and hopefully complete it. I believe your portrayal of Arthur and Sally are pretty spot on. Please do continue with this.