Reviews for Hope
la fille de l'ombre chapter 15 . 11/16
OMG more more more!
BethieG chapter 15 . 11/15
update please! i really want to see what happens next.
Thehush1 chapter 15 . 11/13
I mean technically they could clear her of the charges based on "manipulation" and "self defense. Its also obvious in the video that Bella had this planned.
zikashigaku chapter 15 . 11/13
Oh my gosh! It’s all out and aaaaah! Man poor Harry how’s he going to explain to everyone? And Tansy?! Oh man my heart! Dx
zikashigaku chapter 14 . 10/29
Oh Draco, ah Tansy you’re baby! I hope they’re both ok and her panic didn’t hurt the baby. And now Draco is gonna feel terrible, ugh. Oooh wait does that mean Harry heard what happened too?! Oh my gosh...I’m so curious for the next chapter.
zikashigaku chapter 13 . 5/9
Poor Fred my boy! Dx so much guilt and oooh I have a feeling about what Bellatrix wants. Might have to do with Tansy and since there is a recording she’s definitely gonna bring it up eventually. Now I’m nervous Tansy can’t catch a break.
la fille de l'ombre chapter 12 . 4/29
Loved this chapter. Fred's emotions are so real and raw. I'm sad he terrified Tansy but he's struggling with his mental health too.
zikashigaku chapter 12 . 4/15
I just want them to be ok! Oh Fred is going to feel so guilty! But they’re both healing and it’s not going to be easy.
zikashigaku chapter 11 . 4/6
SHE’S MAKING PROGRESS! Dx I just want her to be okay and let herself be loved and I want her and Fred to be happy and for them three to be a family! Cuz I know Fred will love Hope no matter what and not just think of her as a daughter but also the daughter of his brother! I’m all a ball of feels today!
la fille de l'ombre chapter 11 . 4/6
I'm very glad Minerva persuaded her to pick up the wand again. She needs her magic. Good chapter.
Forever Courage chapter 11 . 4/5
Great chapter! The last part gave some light after all the darkness in the last few chapters :) Hope you're staying safe and well!
la fille de l'ombre chapter 10 . 3/30
Good chapter. The truth is nearly out.
zikashigaku chapter 10 . 3/29
Aaah the truth comes out in the end and I’m glad for Draco’s redeeming arc right now. I’m glad that Tansy has good friends and even a few teachers that are willing to be there for her.
Odie.18 chapter 10 . 3/29
Updates are the best. I hope you are staying safe. Thank you for take the time out of your day to give us this. I can assure you it was highly anticipated. Tansy just breaks my heart. We need little baby Hope.
la fille de l'ombre chapter 9 . 3/16
Poor Tansy, I was expecting something like this to happen. Can't wait for the next chapter.