Reviews for Megumin x Kazuma --An explosive duo--
lonely yuri chapter 1 . 9/3
oh good plotline, but maybe work on spelling and punctation.
ArmyAntAdam chapter 1 . 7/22
THIS IS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT OMG YES

there are some grammar errors though.
cmdyromancelover chapter 15 . 7/5
i love your story and i'm looking forward to the upcoming chapter just keep on doing what u are doing i love this fan fic
Great
I LOVE IT ALREADY~WOLF~KUN
26Frenchguy chapter 15 . 5/11
contant de te revoir très bon chapitre, une petite pause dans la narration pour un moment de romance intime est très agréable, merci à la prochaine.
gamelord001 chapter 15 . 5/10
it's good to know that this story is still being updated :DD, i'll definitely look forward to the next chapters
KsELOr chapter 14 . 5/7
Really great fanfic!
I hope you will continue it
Please
Arniecar145 chapter 14 . 4/22
Woooo! This is getting good!
Whoa whoa whoa. Many things wrong with the story. First thing, Kazuma isn't rapey,he's perverted but not someone who takes advantage of women. Second if someone,anyone,woman or man tries to hurt him he'll fight back. He's said that in the anime and done it in the light novels. " I'm a man who doesn't hesitate to dropkick a woman". This fellow seems more like a cliche douchbag protagonist. Second, megumin's reaction to seeing her naked is cliche again. For a series which tries to destroy every anime cliche...you've pretty much fucked it up. And finally kazuma is very insecure about relationships and won't do anything till he confirms its mutual.
typersnyder chapter 13 . 2/17
Hey I know I literally just joined but, I studied English and grammar in college, so if I am able to help let me know and I'll try my best!

My Primary email is,
My Secondary Email is, (I go on this one a bit more often though...).

Best of Luck TyperSnyder!
SirAntHont chapter 13 . 2/17
Man, i need more of this!
Tyler chapter 13 . 2/14
I Found this From Megumin's Fandom Page, I Love it Keep Up The Good Work!
gamelord001 chapter 13 . 2/2
im glad youre continuing to write this, ill be looking forward to all the future chapters :DDD
gamelord001 chapter 13 . 2/2