Reviews for The Nuances of Pack Politics
Little Faustus chapter 16 . 11/23
Another amazing chapter. I can't wait to read the next one
Cmccle01 chapter 16 . 11/20
Exciting chapter, even if it was a bit scary for Cas.
Natasha Walker chapter 16 . 11/20
I’m so happy that you updated! Thank you so much. I can’t sit to see what happens next. I’m glad that Chuck has made a turn around and I wonder if it will last. Stay safe!
Cmccle01 chapter 15 . 9/6
WOW! Awesome chapter to come back with.
More soon please.
Stay Safe!
Zalia chapter 15 . 9/6
Punch the assholes!
Cmccle01 chapter 14 . 2/17
Well, now I am educated. Thanks!
Cmccle01 chapter 13 . 2/16
Welcome back. I was glad to see this update. I have enjoyed this story so much and I am glad you are going to continue it. More soon please.
katie-ren estiloa chapter 12 . 11/25/2019
Amazing story! I can't wait to read the next chapter. It's so exciting. The author is an amazing writer...hope to read more
VegasGranny chapter 12 . 10/28/2019
lol glitter, the herpes of craft projects. True, it is almost impossible to completely get rid of, no matter how hard you try. Glitter crafts anyplace will always mean that some flecks of glitter will turn up even years later. ;)
Wish this story was on AO3 so we could have a picture to accompany it. I'd love to see Cas in a pink formal dress with tiara. (I did see Misha renew his wedding vows with Vicky in his lovely wedding gown and running mascara from his happy tears)
Cmccle01 chapter 12 . 10/28/2019
Yes! Dean and Cas are a couple. Happy Birthday Cas.
Great chapter! More soon please.
Kyea2278 chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Really amazing story I wished it was a bit longer, I really loved this larger pack and everyone being init idea.. Really well written too thank you for sharing.
Cmccle01 chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
Great Chapter! I was worried you were not going to come back and finish this awesome story.
Kingausten chapter 10 . 8/9/2019
Loving how this is all going
Cmccle01 chapter 10 . 8/2/2019
Great chapter! I was happy for the update. More soon please!
VegasGranny chapter 9 . 8/2/2019
wow Sam's primal growl and dominance in the school hall was awesome!