Reviews for Captive soul
Sesshomarufan30 chapter 44 . 4/19
I absolutely love this story and I am sad that you stopped at 44 chapters. I hope you will continue with this story.
Musiclover101 chapter 44 . 2/23
More!
krisaku chapter 13 . 2/6
I love this , it's a different approach of a typical slave-master!
kerbear chapter 44 . 12/28/2016
Still an awesome story to if you'll let us know how his and her family are taking this
news. Sessh's becuase he is alive and asome what well and Rin's becuase she is now mated and royelty. Plus Kagome and Inuyasha's quest and Kikyo's what? Revenge or farther upset.

Hope you and your family are doing well
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
It's interesting but I really had hoped it was a Sesshomaru x Kagome pairing. As your summary didn't specify, I had to read on for a guess and I'm guessing it's Rin so I'm dropping the story here. I strongly suggest you add the pairing in your summary.

FYI also, better to scale back the use of ellipses as they're way overused - best to use them sparingly. And it's always three dots, not however many you want. Also you may choose to have no or one space before and/or after the three dots but you must keep it consistent throughout the whole story.
Faerya Whiterun chapter 44 . 10/5/2016
. where is the rest? Where is Sesshomaru nd Rin Hiding? find dem and finish this pleeease
Angle Neko chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
This was an amazing Story. I wish I would be able to be in this as a Character.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Welcome back. We missed you.
beaPleites7 chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
I wonder what he told the little girl about the flower.
beaPleites7 chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
She is so disgusting...
uramohsses06 chapter 44 . 1/26/2016
Please update! Really love this story!:)
beaPleites7 chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
It is just so strange to see Sesshomaru in this situation... I feel bad for both of them.
beaPleites7 chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Breaks my heart.
beaPleites7 chapter 44 . 10/8/2015
Really? You decided to "quit" leaving just one chapter? :( oh, well; it was real good. Thank you so much, your story was awesome.
beaPleites7 chapter 41 . 10/8/2015
Please, please, please don't let him die...
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »