Reviews for Captive soul
chibichann chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
OMG! this is a fantastic fanfiction. i love it!_

this is GREAT! i wish i had good ideas 2!

Peace out

cutiepiedal
kirallie chapter 44 . 10/1/2007
Great story! Hope Kagome stops her stupid cousin from getting Inuyasha! Will they find all the shards? Are Rin and Sesshomaru okay? It's been 3yrs, have you abandoned this? Really hope not!
Amadoni chapter 44 . 9/9/2007
Well, it doesn't look like you'll update any time soon. But I can figure out the ending. Liked your story, anyway.

Ja ne
Amadoni chapter 22 . 9/8/2007
Ok, I haven't read the whole story let. I have to go to bed...it's already morning. BUt I just wanted to let you know that I like it so far. I'll read the rest later.

Ja Ne
Chii chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Bi-annual plea for the last chapter.
Lady Knight19 chapter 44 . 6/30/2007
I just wanted to say that I love the story and hope you haven't abandoned it! Please, please put the last chapter soon! I've re-read this fic, like, 4 times and I keep on wanting to finish it more and more!
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 44 . 6/13/2007
I would like to say the plot was marvelous. IT was so creative i never would have thought of a reversed rin/sessh situation times 10.. aka sesshomaru being the one following orders and rin being the one commanding.. except it was that magnified... this was a wonderfully enthralling story keep up the awesome work!
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 19 . 6/12/2007
That loser BLEEP she needs to go some place unpleasant *glares* please pretty please make her go away *sniff*
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 17 . 6/12/2007
*growls and puts away pitchfork* man just have her jump off a cliff or something!
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
can't Rin command Sesshomaru to not follow her cousins orders?
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
That jerk i wish the collar was around HER instead. That so cruel... this has a really great plot by the way.
adelaidechoc chapter 44 . 6/12/2007
Uhuhuhu... Nice fic, one of my favorites :)

Please...please update soon. I thought that this series takes a long time to read, and to be updted.
FallenAngel chapter 44 . 5/15/2007
I love your story! plz update soon!
animefreek456 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007