Reviews for Captive soul
animefreek456 chapter 13 . 4/16/2007
omg this is really good!
Diana chapter 44 . 3/1/2007
AW! That was great! XDXDXD
a fan chapter 44 . 1/16/2007
hey I was wondering when u were going to finish captive soul. I am a really big fan of this story and been fallowing it since it's beginging I know your busy but can at least put a post on your profile letting us know when u think you'll update abd why u haven't updated it please.
fluffycrush chapter 44 . 1/11/2007
O.M.G this is fic is so good!,LOVE IT..! xD keep up good work
together N always chapter 44 . 1/7/2007
love this story...its like the best of the BEST!
kia chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
i really like it

its a good story and you r doing beter than i ever could :)
DestinyManifested chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
PLEASE FINISH THIS! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! I LOVED THIS AND YOU WERE SO CLOSE!
Chii chapter 44 . 9/22/2006
Please oh please oh please finish this story! Its my absolute favorite and I've been checking every couple of days for nearly two years! I've even hooked two of my friends and my sister. I know things get busy but please finish the story.
wyltk chapter 44 . 9/16/2006
I just wanted to let you know that there are people still reading. Please update if you can. I really want to find out whats going to happen to Kikyo, Inu and Kagome, and Sesshoumaru with his dad! I know it has been a long time but I hope you haven't forgotten this story.

Wyltk (my actually ID just haven't logged in)
d2shny chapter 44 . 9/14/2006
OH please please please update this story it is great I loved it and have to know what happens
The Great Susinko chapter 44 . 9/8/2006
I love this story. I have for some time. Oddly enough, I don't know if I have ever reviewed it. A "My bad" on my part. Although chapter 19 has been removed again (stupid whiners), I really really really (really) hope you continue this story. I really want to know how it ends. This is easily one of the greatest stories I've read out of all the Inuyasha stories. Please don't give up on it.
r0gue lebeau chapter 44 . 8/30/2006
Please, please, please update! This is one of the best fics I've ever read, I must see how it ends! Please!
klutzy chapter 44 . 8/4/2006
great story love it
Roses All Over chapter 44 . 7/29/2006
Awesome update soon
snowecat chapter 44 . 7/20/2006
Hey, you still alive? Please come back and finish this wonderful story!
2,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »