Reviews for Captive soul
laura chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
hello,

i'm so glad you posted another chapter, that was really fast! i read the note at the end of ch3 and i can't say that i dislike anything about this fic. what i do like is:

1. the way the paragraphs are spaced so it is easy to read.

2. the fact that sess is the slave. it makes him so vulnerable which is unusual since he is such a strong character.

3. i just think this fic, in general, is very sweet and romantic!(i love romantic fanfiction!)

thanks for updating so quickly!

hugs
Sammis Doll House chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
KEEP GOING!
atashi chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
Well, I'm enjoying it so far _ Poor Sess though, being starved. . .I hope Rin rescues him fast. I'm also intrigued as to how he got into this predicament! Was he captured from the wild? How? Very interesting.

If I could suggest anything, it might be to take your time with the exposition.I know you've got a lot of backplot to work through (obviously) but remember: show us, don't just tell us. For example: "Everyone knew slaves were taboo in this city. Very few owned them and the ones that did were extremely rich and treated their slaves more like servants who could someday work enough to pay off their debts." That's a little bit much just to toss at us in one big chunk. Maybe you could have had passerbys sneering at Sess or throwing things at him and his seller. Or perhaps ladies gossiping and pointing, muttering about how unusual his presence was. I didn't really have a problem with Rin noticing the choker and identifying it as a "magical subdueing" object though. Since that's out of the ordinary, she's going to think of it more and be a bit shocked-thinking "holy crap! That's a demon!" In the case of slaves being "taboo", she probably would think of it more as "A slave? Here! Why/how!" She wouldn't concentrate on the taboo itself, if that makes any sense. Well, now I'm rambling. At any rate, please write more! I really want to see what will happen. Will Rin feel sorry for him and give him some of her food? Remember, chocolate is toxic to dogs. . .
alex chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
I like how you describe every little detail..it paints a picture! update soon plz! ~.
sayah1112 chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
You want some constructive criticism? ok here it goes... GET UR A$$ TYPING THE NEXT CHAPTER MAN! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! *sigh* Sry, but i must say this fanfic is unique, ive never read one where Sesshoumaru is the slave so i REALLY want to know what happens next. And even tho the chapter was short i still love it _ Wut can i say im obsessed with Sesshoumaru! LOL, One question tho... If Sesshoumaru is tied up/chained why doesnt he break the cahins and kill that mean bastard! I would, tho chances are that you already expalined that and i skipped over it, give me a break its one o clock in the morning ive got everyright to be confused! Well ne way great story i cant wait to read more! UPDATE SOON!

~Sarah
alex chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Pretty good! So update soon plz!
laura chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
AAH, what a horrible cliffhanger! i think your story is terrific! i haven't seen any stories with sesshomaru as the slave! you have to post another chapter soon, PLEASE! don't keep me hanging! i can tell this is going to be a story that you can read multiple times and not get tired of it. as a matter of fact i'm going to add it to my personal fanfic collection right now!

hugs
Sammi chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
aw U LEFT A CLIFFY! EVIL! HURRY HURRY, I LIKE IT, but i wish it was Kagome. *sigh* well anyway its ur story! SO HURRY UP DAMNIT!lol jk
2,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141