Reviews for Captive soul
Guest chapter 44 . 2/14/2015
This. Is. Beautiful.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 44 . 1/29/2015
Boa noite! Amei ler a sua fic, espero que você termine ela, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 37 . 1/29/2015
Voltar no tempo seria o unico modo do Sesshoumaru não ter sido torturado,se eles pudessem voltar no tempo eles poderiam matar a bruxa antes que ela prendesse o Sesshoumaru, eu fiquei com muita pena dele não poder ter filhos por culpa da bruxa malvada, eu pensei em muitos modos como ela deveria morrer e esfolada e assada seria um começo, eu sinceramente gostaria de um final feliz para este casal,achei tão triste a história,a Rin merece muitas crianças gordinhas e de cabelos prateados , seus filhos com Sesshoumaru, espero que você possa escrever um modo dela poder ter filhos com o Sesshoumaru, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Eu estou adorando ler,mas devo admitir que não consigo visualizar o Sesshoumaru sendo um escravo, fica totalmente fora do personagem, então eu vejo um homem com as caracteristicas e nome do Sesshoumaru,mas que não é ele, escreva mais,abraços
Merry Mary chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
sesshoumaru being reduced to this makes me sad. i mean his normal behavior can be hard to understand and deal with but.. for him to be crushed and beaten down to the point he would act like this is painful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
It's been... many years... since I found this story. 2007 I believe. It's been an old tale that keeps ringing in my memory and I find myself coming back. You mentioned in 2010 about coming back and finishing and I've got an answer for you... four years later. Please do. This tale is almost over. If I must, I can live with the ending and have imagination fill in the blanks which, so far, it has succeeded. I image Sesshomaru getting captured again along with everyone else. From there it's ever changing but what I really want is your side of the story. A conclusion and short summary of the future. If you're still alive after four years, I wish you well and hope to eventually see this story come to a close.
kiti4life chapter 43 . 11/29/2014
Still waiting on chapter 45
akwardllama chapter 44 . 9/27/2014
I love this story. I found kt about a year ago before I had an account and then I lost it. I have been looking for it since I had gottwn an account. I love this story it ks one of my favorite Sesshomaru and rin stories. What is gonna happen to rin? Cant wait for the next update.
anonymous chapter 44 . 9/15/2014
This story is AMAZING! Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Hope to read more soon.
abracadaver chapter 44 . 6/19/2014
Took me two days but I finally read all the chapters! Please update soon this story is bangin, I never EVER read anything that occurs in modern times cause it's not really my thing. I mean to each their own, right?
Well, I'm glad I gave this one a shot. It's been a really interesting take on the story not just with sesshomaru and rin but with kikyo, kagome, and inuyasha.
Honestly I'm so glad kikyo was a villain here cause I kind of view her that way on the show. She's kinda a bitch (sorry for the language lol)
ANYWAY, I really love this story. You could create your own version of sesshomaru while keeping the original one in relation to it with this storyline. It made his change in personality logically acceptable to the torture he endured for hundreds of years.
That being said I thought it was cool how as the story has progressed he started to become more of the sesshomaru we know from the show.
So, just wanted to say I've really enjoyed this and I hope you update soon! (:
Saholia chapter 42 . 6/10/2014
I hope you decide to finish this story... My imagination can end it as is, and fill in the blanks and loose end, but I rather read your ending hehe.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/22/2014
Awesome story! one of my favorites! Beautiful Work! I thought that the dark miko should have made an entrance though, but it was still a good story. also think about a seqal
akward llama chapter 44 . 3/19/2014
I love the story and how the entire chacter dynamic works out. The characters are borrowed but you foundna way to make them your own.
phantome101 chapter 44 . 2/1/2014
Will you continue?
December Sapphire chapter 44 . 1/21/2014
Well it's been a decade since you last updated and I'm guessing you've moved on from this very popular story.

I'm pretty sure this is the most popular Sessh/Rin fic out there. I didn't even notice it because it didn't have the pairing but once I did, oh I loved it. I'm so glad I read this story and maybe one day you'll have the inspiration to come back.

Good Luck!