Reviews for Captive soul
Sotam chapter 44 . 1/16/2014
continue with the chapters of the story, kisses
Night beauty chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Good but cud u pls make it Limey
Mysteriously Longing chapter 44 . 8/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY WHEN YOU LEFT US HANGING LIKE THAT!

You know that feeling when yoi're reading a good story on to be left hanging when you find out you can't finish reading it because you were interrupted or something? Well that's how I feel!

It's not nice to just stop writing all of a sudden and leave us hanging on what's going to happen. ANYWAY please update whenever you can. . . Preferably this month. . .
rinsessh chapter 44 . 8/17/2013
This story is well written.. and i just love it.. but when i read c44 and saw it was the last, cant help but be saddened. i hope you could finish.. when your reading to a story so great then but left hanging afterwards, its so disappointing and frustrating.. please finish ras! I literally stayed up all night to read this fascinating story of yours... :)
Lovely Spaghetti chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
You know... You said you would respond to this chapters reviews. I found this story and am so glad, it is amazing! I wish you would come back and at least finish this story... maybe post the sequel? I want to know how Kag and Inu' s journey goes.
00Zero chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
About Kikyo, i just couldn't help, but thinking, why can't Rin give Sesshomaru an order like "Do Not Let Kikyo touch you." Since it is a direct orders from Rin and is override anyone else's order, Kikyo should not be able to order him to do anything that involve touching. But as the story goes is pretty good too. (Feel sad and scared anytime that happen)
00Zero chapter 44 . 4/29/2013
That was a really good read. What i can i say for you to come back and finish this story? You know the feeling right, when you read something really good but never got to know the ending? So cooome back. lol.

On the serious note, i hope you can find inspiration or determination to finish this story. I loved it and hope to read the end of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
纳尼
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Fifth time reading this
Nope i wont get bored
BECOZ THIS I IS MY NUMBER ONE SESSRIN FICS
pretty pretty please update oh mighty author
kiti4life chapter 44 . 3/5/2013
Great story. I hope you will continue to finish it.
SenaAllMine3120 chapter 44 . 11/25/2012
NOOOOOOOO! i want to know what happens next! your story drew me in so much read it all in one day! the emotions the love the passion! it drove me crazy with questions wonders and hopes! i hope you update soon, and i wish to read more storys created by your beautiful mind!
Donchakno12 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
It seems great so far. Nice setup. But the 1st chapter, just the thought of Sesshomaru calling someone master :( gross. BUT I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
Storylady35 chapter 44 . 8/31/2012
Took me a week to read by MY GOD it was worth it. An incredible story. Everything worked so well together, you felt the pain, you felt the love, you felt the anger and fear… you feel everything the characters go through in this story.
Formatting was a little annoying at the beginning but it got better over time.
An amazing story and a fantastic ending. Fav story and Fav you me thinks!
Rianna-Saraephina chapter 44 . 8/25/2012
I have read all of your stories. I am hopelessly hooked. And it is my wish that my review will be the push you need so you'll come back and finish this! Please? I am very certain I'm not the only one waiting for you _

Plus, looking forward to InuYasha and Kagome's story. Also. Kikyo must die. Lol.

With bated breath,
Riann
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Umm... this might be interesting...
2,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »