Reviews for Reflections
en route chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
:[ poor kenshin.
Stolen Kisses chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This is nice- it works as a one-shot *is not bothered by 'sucky, unresolved endings'* Very well written and you've kept them in character- both Kenshin and Kaoru (although Kaoru is probably a bit more weepy in the manga/anime -_-;;)
PsychoSushi chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Is this a one-shot?
lessa chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
This is very good! Please continue!
L. Sith chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
This is a very sweet story, and the ending works well for both a stand alone and a multi-part.
whitedloud chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
You have to continue! Show Kaoru's point of view of her love for Kenshin.
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
WAFF WAFF! I loved this! And you better NOT think about quitting writing, I'll kick your ass if you do! _ If you continue, I think it'd be wonderful! If you didn't, I think the ending is wonder as is, too.
Airen2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Wow this makes an amazing one shot, but if you would continue the story I would love to read it.
fluffy-lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Nice story. Do continue. I know that reviews like that are ignored, so I'll continue. I can see Kenshin acting like that, because, I can understand a sheer love, even if it is uncertain to some. Great story, that it is, keep writing.
infinite nemo chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
O_o "sucky unresolved endings like that" *gasps* i have two stories like that. *wince* anyway, i really liked your story. _ and i hope you continue. (haha, i can't b/c i have problems with that, somewhat...)

i think you characterized kenshin and kaoru very well. and i really liked the slightly different tone. hopefully you will write more RK. :-D all the errors (very minor) that i saw were already adressed in reviews. oh- and the ending wasn't sucky. at all. (though it would be nice to have more closure)-so please update soon!
imsocute chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
i luved this one! it was so touching! *sob*
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
This was cute, sad but very cute. I love the way that Kaoru got her feelings through Kenshin by using Ayame and Suzume. I do hope you do another chapter. If not, this truly was a good one-shot ficcie. Keep up the great work!_
shmo chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
your welcome :P yes u should continue this altho it is not sucky but it is unresolved hehe i like it but isn't kenshina little serious well maybe he get moreserious as the show progresses but he seems a little 2 serious for somereason o well i would like 2 read the next chapter if u do decide 2 write more
Kuchiro chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Yes! You should definately continue!
Mika-Mika Tou chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Oh, c'mon, you can't just leave it like that! I'm not in the mood for unreseolved angst, and it's such a good beginning. _ continue!