Reviews for Screaming Silence
littlepeyton1128 chapter 15 . 6/17
There is that one moment in life when you realize you just witnessed or something beautiful and you just start crying! THANK YOU! You have done just that!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Your writing is amazing and raw and heartbreaking. I absolutely love your Starscream stories omg. I want to hug him. Poor seeker.
Frajja chapter 15 . 3/16/2019
Loves this ending. Thank for a happen ending.

Please stay safe and find your happiness.
Unknown chapter 15 . 3/16/2019
Your story was great and all but it made a lot more sense to use a character with a beast mode because in Canon they are treated like beast or what ratbat thought of them
sani chapter 14 . 3/16/2019
moved to tears, poor Hope and starscream. cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Latenightstoryteller chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
This is a very interesting and well written story, I love it!

Though, as a horseman, cowboy, whatever you wanna a call me, I should let you know; Not all bits are 'abusive'. While i see your reasoning, if the bit doesn't fit right or isn't a good match for your horse than yes it can be painful, you have to know your horse and show them respect. But a good bit that your horse is comfortable with doesn't hurt them, it's kind of like braces.
LaBrujaEscarlata2 chapter 13 . 2/28/2019
Hi, sorry for the late review, you know I love yours fics in general, and i tray hard to make you feel my love despite mi shitty english.
This chapter was epic, poor little marshmellow all depressed broke my heart so it does Star.
A little pain for the creeppy gang (bedlam and companny) it is always appreciated.
I really desire Star new baby lives but i dont know if its too much for star body.
A question, Is this Megs a live ? somewhere in the lost light maybe? somewhere ?
What happened with Hope if Star its imprisioned for his old crimes?
What happened with the others Decepticons? Is Soundwave and his commune, canon in this universe of you?
So many questions, i can wsite the next chapter.
Good look, brave Dragon
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2019
Can we have a reunion with Megsy? Also WOW didn’t expect that..honestly expected his death but man am I glad he and Hope are safe now...wonder if Screamy will be pardoned for his war crimes or if he’ll be put on trial...As always, LOVED THE FIC
Damn chapter 13 . 2/25/2019
It would be too cruel to throw Starscream in prison after the nightmare he been through.
I don't know what your cyberbullies did to you but I hope everything goes well dealing with them
Frajja chapter 13 . 2/25/2019
Ok I just stop crying. .please return his to his thinemate . Could Mayhem find love with someone.
Eunice Pacheco chapter 13 . 2/25/2019
No tears yet, but so close. Honestly, the so-called former decepticon, aka Skyfire/Jetfire, has bought the seekers, including TC and Warp. I'm thinking they'll be reunited. There's no way those two are dead.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2019
Guuuurl why u gotta do dat tho :(
LaBrujaEscarlata2 chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
Ok just...another punch in the guts:(
I was ready to sleep and see you update
Now I will cry on my pillow to sleep, thank you very much.
Really, this fic of you make a masochist or something
I wait your next chapter, i really hope things improve, somebody beat the shit of that waste if space in the universe.
Be brave, be strong, be idealistic
And to your cyber bullies faceless with no brain,
Fuck you
LaBrujaEscarlata2 chapter 11 . 2/15/2019
Wow, poor Star
Call me naive, but I really hope Starscrean fenix rebirth and kill viciously that fucking monster.
Your work is addictive, you broke my little heart and then put it together again.
Really, i saw the update chapther at early morning and just cant stop reading. Its always the same.
Thanks for your inpiring work.

P.D: many people just cant understand thar having a "pet" (animal companion) is a commitment to another living being, thats include all the unplasent thing not just the nice, cute and easy things.
Sorry, my bad english.
Micah McConnell chapter 10 . 2/13/2019
when the next chapter coming up and I was thinking that you could do a tfp book too since your work is awesome